Where to get good sample diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
New to this and wanna try some out to see what I like before buying a large pack. Don't wanna waste them or the $$ if I don't like them. Any good suggestions?

The link OppsyDaisy included should be a good source of information. However, most major medical store or abdl product company should have 2 diaper sample pack options.

Some suggested companies:
Bambino diapers
Rearz
Northshore medical supplies
Cuddlz
Awww so cute
abdl factory has a huge selection (based in europe)

northshore has 2pc samplers of many of their diapers. ABU used to have a sampler pack, check with them too.

Would also recommend north shore, great customer service, and good shipping time. I don’t know much about their products though (I was younger and more nervous about my feelings and tossed the box before trying them), but would still highly recommend them as they are really good and informative. Though be warned, from my personal exspirence it seems that you can only get 3 samples ever (really wish younger me did not use all 3 and toss out the box :p).
Anyways I think you have a good list of options to get samples from presented above, so good luck on your hunt for samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back