Diaper Suggestions for GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

I am looking to order some diapers online soon after several months of not really having the money to make an order. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am mostly looking for diapers for my girlfriend (since I pretty much already know which ones I like personally.) She prefers Goodnites pull-ups, but also enjoys diapers. However, she does not really like the extra-bulky ones. What do you suggest for thinner ABDL diapers/non-ABDL diapers? Also, if it helps, she has about a 28-29" waist.

Thank you! :)
Steve

I'd say a good thinner diaper is the abu preschool diapers. There fun but not bulky.

The only diapers I tried and liked that aren't too bulky are ABUniverse BareBums; they are more like medium capacity than high capacity (thinner and less absorbent than Little Pawz/Space/Simple or comparable diapers from other brands); they look really cute with the ABCD block print and have a different fit than other ABUniverse diapers.

By that I mean if you look at something like the Little Pawz they are sized a bit larger, so I had to order size Large BareBums instead of Medium and they have a really good snug fit.

The Mediums may fit somebody that is normally closer to a Small than Medium in other diapers.

Thr thinnest and cheapest diaper out there, which is still useable, is tranquility atn. Be carefull though, they are only able to handle one good wetting, and without being flooded all at once.

They tend to run a lottle small though, so I'm not sure if she will need size small or medium. Getting a few samples from northshore first is probably a good idea.

Betterdry and Crinklz are pretty good diapers but they start out fairly thin. If your GF likes cute patterns, the high quality of the print on the Crinklz is sure to impress her. Northshore now carries Crinklz. The soft shell and front/rear elastic make them very comfy. They also have the tallest leak guards of any diaper. They size a bit large.

Tykables's Waddlers are about as thick as crinklz but are a bit stiffer. The new overnights have velcro tabs and stretchy sides though, and are also very comfortable. The tape panel is also a bit stiff. They size a bit small.

Those would be my two suggestions for nice looking thinner ABDL diapers in the USA. It's actually hard to find thinner ABDL diapers, as most of us prefer thicker and that's where the market has drifted toward.

MyDiaper is another good quality thinner ABDL diaper, but they're hard to find in the USA. (they're made by SaveExpress out of Germany, and they don't seem to have a retailer in the USA) They've made a variety of prints over the last few years, most of which you can find in circulation if you look around. I've seen them on eBay and Amazon. Cuddlz is a bit the same way, being based in Europe. Their diapers are a little thicker, but fit very similar to MyDiaper, and the lining is very soft. They've got a few models, including a nice looking pink one your GF may like if she's into pink. (mydiaper also made a pink shell awhile ago you may still be able to find) You can order direct from cuddlz.com and get them pretty fast, but shipping is expensive. (they ship using Fedex international) Both of them size a bit small.

I'd recommend any of those four for people looking for a good quality thinner ABDL diaper. All of them feature front and rear elastic, good leak guards, good tapes, soft shells, good amounts of sap, and good capacity.

I second the ABU Preschools because they are thinner and they are cute. I'd stay away from the Tenas, Tranquility, and Atn types because they look like they are intended more for people who suffer from incontinence.
If you want to have fun make sure to pick cute prints and I'd actually try to get her opinion on the design before ordering. ABUniverse, Tykables, Bambinos, The Abdl Shop and AwwSoCute are all quality diapers with a plethora of fun designs and a great place to start.

As far as non ABDL I would say Tranquility ATN size small would be good. They are very thin but can handle some wetness if not flooded. Now for ABDL I would say ABU preschool

I would recommend Lady Tena Discreet, you'd probably want the small size,,,

Personally I would go for Tena Slip Maxi. They have nice colours, and absorb a ton, but are pretty thin relative to the ABDL diapers out there and things like Abena M4s and even Molicare Super Pluses.

Plus, and an added bonus, I think they look pretty good on a girl.

Add another vote to the ABU Pre-school pile. I'd also suggest ABU Barebums.

Both Pre-Schools and Barebums are thick enough to feel like a diaper without being massive and thin enough to be discretely worn without being below par in terms of functionality. Both brands also boast a plastic backing and rather babyish designs, something that your GF sounds like she is into. I will say that both brands do swell up decently, so if your GF isn't into a noticeable wet diaper bulge you might want to go for an over the counter brand or some sort of medical brand like Tena or Tranquility ATN. Another good thing about the Pre-Schools is that they come in a cloth-backed variety too, those types have a feel quite similar to a pull-up and they are much more discrete, less noisy.

Whatever you decide to purchase is entirely up to you. Best of luck and happy buying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back