Preventing urinary IC from becoming double IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are having full floods make sure you are wearing premium diapers like Betterdry, dry 24/7 or other premium taped diapers since switching to Better dry diapers I have had fewer leaks and the ones aimhad were my fault for not changing quicker.

Trusting your diaper to do its job takes a lot of the stress away when you have an unexpected flood

Since incontinence, regardless if bladder or bowel, are symptoms not the diesease - it CAN be interwined because of the background diesease that causes the incontinence. But wearing diapers itself for the one does not influence the other.
I wear diapers 24/7 since 5 years now and for the night since 8 years because of U-IC and there is no influence on my bowel because I wear a diaper.
I am however also in treatment for bowel issues but that doesn´t involve messing my pants(in rare cases there can be stains, that´s all and it doesn´t matter sice it´s disposable underwear anyways). Although it can get messy when i´m sick with stomach-flu or other sickness that involves diarrhea in some way. But this is a whole other matter and people that are otherwise in fine health can have troubles in such cases.

I do pelvic floor exercises and thanks to these every muscle is firm down there, wich also helped to ease my IC a bit. I can only recommend it.

Last edited:
I was exaggerating a little all though there have been when it felt like that i cut off some of the caffeine intake but i still have OAB i try to make it but the three bathrooms are so far apart its kind of hard so when im really busy i use my pads for convenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back