Accidental exposure to family members (due to technology)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ever have a family member that accidentally saw anything about you and your ABDL side? Particularly due to technology?

I've had one such thing happen because I had pictures on my last phone that I had deleted; Only to find out because my last phone was a recent enough smartphone it had the pictures on it twice and my mom was using my phone for something unrelated (I think to send a text to my younger brother (we all live in the same household even though me and my brother are more than a few years over 18) but I'm not 100% sure) and felt like going through my pictures in the wrong application.

If she knew how to open up the camera application and viewed that way it would have not happened.

But I'm welcome to stay at home with no danger of getting kicked out, and my mom had already knew I wear and use diapers sometimes (though she is clueless as to why and I haven't explained it, but maybe i will explain it as a stress reliever if she asks again; but I try to hide my wearing and using to not "flaunt it" or anything like that) but I don't know if she knows anything about ABDL.

So I guess I have to put things in perspective and realize I've got it pretty good, especially after hearing about LittleLoliKat.

What happened to Littlelolikat? I know her youtube videos all got deleted and/or have been down lately.

dl1036 said:
What happened to Littlelolikat? I know her youtube videos all got deleted and/or have been down lately.

There's a topic in this section of the forum that covers LittleLoliKat already, so go check that out.

If I read it correctly, it basically states that somebody she knows for whatever reason decided to out her to her parents and they kicked her out because they are "religious".

Oh wow. That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back