ABUniverse is now open in the UK and EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, as much as this is good news for many people, ironically this does nothing to me but just further cement the hate for my countries ability to go unnoticed in terms of shipping arrangements.

... Makes it even worse knowing you can ship them to 3 of 4 my neighbouring countries, just not mine :/

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Only thing i dont like is that u will have to mark the package as "incontinence briefs or diapers". Why not just medical supplies or cellulose?

When I send diapers, I mark them "clothing". Technically they are underwear. Of the super-absorbent, disposable variety.

Melon said:
Now, as much as this is good news for many people, ironically this does nothing to me but just further cement the hate for my countries ability to go unnoticed in terms of shipping arrangements.

... Makes it even worse knowing you can ship them to 3 of 4 my neighbouring countries, just not mine :/

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

What country are you in? I can take a look into this.

klo555 said:
What country are you in? I can take a look into this.

Tis the land of slovenia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OppsyDaisy said:
Only thing i dont like is that u will have to mark the package as "incontinence briefs or diapers". Why not just medical supplies or cellulose?

What country would this be shipping to? Unless the buyer is outside the Schengen zone, we don't need to fill in any customs declarations forms. We ship within the UK as well, so there is no need for a customs form there either.

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping would be €22 flat rate to Slovenia. I will program this into our system for you.

Ohh... Many thanks to you :D

klo555 said:
What country would this be shipping to? Unless the buyer is outside the Schengen zone, we don't need to fill in any customs declarations forms. We ship within the UK as well, so there is no need for a customs form there either.

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping would be €22 flat rate to Slovenia. I will program this into our system for you.

The price is now loaded, but I apologize, the price is actually €22.98 flat rate. I will issue you a refund of the €.98 if you place an order and let me know the order number.

Poorly i live in Norway which is in Schengen but not a member of EU so customs is all out :(

We found a problem with the way that our pricing was entered onto the UK website which caused the prices to be substantially higher than intended in some cases. We sincerely apologize for this, and the prices have been fixed. Refunds will be issued to anyone that placed an order and paid the incorrect price.

Sadly that UK ABUniverse store does not load up from the link you've provided Please Fix That
TIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Proper UK Abuniverse Website address https://uk.eu.abuniverse.com/ Just googled it out.

What courier do they use? They don't list any info on uk shipping. On Amazon they use Royal Mail.

Hi!! Great news indeed. How much would be the shipping to Switzerland? It seems that I wasn't able to find the country when I was check the shipping calculation myself.
Cheers

DanUt said:
What courier do they use? They don't list any info on uk shipping. On Amazon they use Royal Mail.

Why not email them and ask?

Great... wont be using... ABU lost my business a long time ago so guess i wont visit this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back