Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've owned Abena M3's, M4's, and RearZ Safaris for about a month now, and although they are friggin phenomenal, I'm wondering if I should get some ConfiDry 24/7's? I've read some reviews and apparently they're pretty great.

Does anyone have an opinion on these based of the diapers I currently have in stock? (I.E. Do you think I'll enjoy them?) :thumbup4:

Variety is the spice of life in the diaper world, for myself I could never just have one brand, currently I have 8 different brands that I'm constantly cycling through, just out if shear boredom I guess. Take this weekend for example, On Friday after work I put on a Bambino bianco stretch, I then changed into a sdk for the night, in the morning I showered then put on a little paws, when I changed later in the day I switched it up to a bambino bellesimo, for Saturday night I wore a new version tykables and now I'm sitting in a kiddo. I love the variety, and each diaper is unique with fit, comfort, and absorbency.

Confidry has a much different fit than abena or rearz. In my opinion, it is much better. They are definitely worth trying out, as is northshore supreme, as is betterdy/crinklz.

Either way, always keep trying out different diapers. You never know when you might come across one that impresses you above all others. And it's always good to have one or two types of diapers you can fall back on should your favorites become unavailable for any reason.

Dry 24/7 are one of my favorite diapers and are possibly the thickest non-ABDL diaper available. They fit me very comfortably and are definitely worth a try if you haven’t tried them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePenguinLover said:
I've owned Abena M3's, M4's, and RearZ Safaris for about a month now, and although they are friggin phenomenal, I'm wondering if I should get some ConfiDry 24/7's? I've read some reviews and apparently they're pretty great.

Does anyone have an opinion on these based of the diapers I currently have in stock? (I.E. Do you think I'll enjoy them?) :thumbup4:

Capacity is about the same as the Abena Xplus. They're slightly thinner when dry, and the shell is a smoother plastic. It's all white, and uses two-use tapes with no hard tape panel. The fit is a bit wider in the back and the diaper's shell is longer, but the padding is about the same length so there's a bit more unpadded plastic at each end. Wicking is very good, but you have to be careful not to exceed their capacity. When I've been laying on my back and exceeded capacity, I usually leak out the back top which is a bit unusual for a diaper. Because of how fast they wick though, it's hard to tell how close you are. The padding gets wet all the way to the back pretty rapidly, but still can absorb more. At some point it its its limit and liquid in the front turns into liquid out the back. They're fairly unique in this regard.

As for discreetness, they're fairly quiet (and stiff) when dry, but get pretty loud when wet. With their dry stiffness, remember to fold a channel in them before taping up. (they perform similar to northshore in a lot of regards)

They don't compare well with Rearz, there are many differences. Confidry have rear AND front elastic though like most ABDL diapers including Safari, and that's something you don't get with Xplus. I like that feature, it makes them more comfortable.

Say what? You can expect Abena to last 4 hours, and Confidry to last 8. How is that the same?

Slomo said:
Say what? You can expect Abena to last 4 hours, and Confidry to last 8. How is that the same?

*shrug* they appear to hold approximately the same amount for me

If you call text or chat with northshore.com they will send you 2 of the dry 247 diapers to try out plus one other brand. The 247 diapers when i got them seemed gigantic and looked like they would be super bulky. Surprisingly they weren't too bad and seemed like they would last a good while. Besides you can never go wrong with free diapers.

NS frequently includes samples with orders. I often get two northshore sample diapers and a small pouch of wipes when ordering cases.

I really want to try Northshore nappies. Shame they are unavailable in the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back