erection problems and nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry if I word this badly but I need help with this.

I sometimes struggle to wee in a nappy because I get an erection whenever I put a nappy on. Even if I'm desperate it'll happen and I won't be able to let go .Even thinking about nappies, even when reading messages on here can give me an erection. I've tried masturbating first but this completely puts me off and I end up just going to the toilet repulsed with myself.

cheers,

Jack

Jacko03 said:

I sometimes struggle to wee in a nappy because I get an erection whenever I put a nappy on. Even if I'm desperate it'll happen and I won't be able to let go .Even thinking about nappies, even when reading messages on here can give me an erection. I've tried masturbating first but this completely puts me off and I end up just going to the toilet repulsed with myself.

cheers,

Jack

I can regretfully agree with you- But after wearing them for a little while, the boner's typically stop. (Atleast for me.)
Otherwise, I'd google, (However regretfully), "How to get rid of a Boner."

Best of luck to you.

What you described is a really common problem. Unfortunately there's no real solution other than to wear more until you get used to it (both as far as not getting an erection and not feeling repulsed by yourself afterwards).

As a bit of a stopgap measure though, you might try doing some other activity that makes an erection harder to maintain. Some people have said that doing push-ups helps. For me personally I had good luck with doing something mentally demanding such as trying to do complex math in my head.

ThePenguinLover said:
I can regretfully agree with you- But after wearing them for a little while, the boner's typically stop. (Atleast for me.)
Otherwise, I'd google, (However regretfully), "How to get rid of a Boner."

Best of luck to you.
Ice, it'll work everytime lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

For me nappies are a 100% sexual thing and I used to get an erection every time I put one on. But as has already been said, over time and with a lot of mental effort I can now put one on without it happening. I can even climax while wearing without getting hard first which really surprised me but having read up about it is possible. I can’t wear in bed at night because the feeling of the nappy between my legs stops me sleeping and once I’ve wet or messed (I always mess myself when I wear) all I want to do is masturbate, take it off and go to sleep. Just keep wearing and you’ll get there, and you can still enjoy yourself in a sexual way without an erection getting in the way.

Bladderbrain said:
Ice, it'll work everytime lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ice works? That's a new one, I've tried cold water and that doesn't work usually?

I don't really have a frame of reference for this particular issue, but hopefully I can still offer up some help :)

I'll admit, I occasionally do become erect when first being put into a diaper and occasionally when changing or being changed out of one as well. These erections are never erotically charged, it just so happens that the area below the belt is incredibly sensitive, even throughout my day to day routine, when I'm not wearing a diaper, if I feel a certain sensation or what have you I'll get hard. That being said, usually when I enter baby-mode any form of erection I once had quickly fades, so I've never had the problem of being fully torqued when I need to pee.

However, I think we have all had problems peeing in a diaper at some point in time. When I first started out, the urge to urinate would become so strong that I was close to bursting and in pain and still the mental block I had from potty-training prevented me from letting go. Like many have said already, it was through regular, consistent use that I was able to overcome this block and urinate freely in my diapers. Now, I wet myself like a pro. So, my advice would be, keep on keeping on, the more you diaper up, wear and wet, the easier bypassing your erection and wetting your diaper will become.

Good luck to you :)

Reactions: Diaperlover383726
I've worn so aften I never get a erection when wearing nappies now. I don't know if this is down to always masturbating with a semi erect penis when if it gets to hard I stop and let it settle down. I never seem to get hard anymore. I always wake up without a erection. It suites me because the thought of sex repulses me..

I too get an erection when I pad up, but it goes away after awhile. It does come back when I feel the need to pee, so I just play video games or do something to distract myself.

its normal at first, when I first started to wear for a bladder issue I had to deal with this issue now a few years later not so much

I get the exact same problem sometimes, I've learned to control it a bit more so it's not as bad. Prolonged usage will effect you.

I have this problem time to time as well. After getting all diapered up. I go about doing other things. Yes with a few adjustments. Once thing have died down subconsciously then things become easier.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Or you can just get rid of that urge first.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Or you can just get rid of that urge first.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That to.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I just lay back and have a good whank.

I'll add a "+1" to the "give your body time to get used to it". I still get hard frequently when diapering or being diapered, but my body has (mostly) figured out that when the bladder starts calling it's time to relax. I make an adjustment if necessary, and release. Then sometimes it's back up in action almost immediately ;)

Its a classsic boy DL problem. I usually wait it out while laying on the diaper or holding it with my butt up against the wall. Watch a good youtube vid and then quickly tape when it goes down

Jacko03 said:

cheers,

Jack

I wish I had this problem lol, at 54 the body kinda slows down, still works ok but doesn't start up as easily lol

I usually JO after my shower.

Yes, I admit to Vascular Tumescence of my Phallus at diaper changes, and of course at times during the day and night while in diapers 24/7. It is part of being a Male Hominid Primate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back