• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessCharlotte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey everyone, so after a massive debate with my self, i have finally decided to join the community and try and meet some likeminded people . I got in to Nappies in my mid teens. Soon after, i discovered my love for all things girly and pink. now, i try to spend a bit of time every week enjoying my LG side. Other hobbies include travelling, reading books, i love the Harry potter series. oh, and Producing dance music, which is my passion. Anyway, i don’t want to make this intro too long, so if u want to know bit more about me, feel free to message me or reply hear. Charlotte xxx:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello PrincessCharlotte and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hi Charlotte, and welcome, I'm also UK, West Sussex, I'm DL 24/7 now, also love pink!

haha, can’t ever go wrong with pink! anyway, thank you guys for making me feel welcome, i think i’m going to love it hear :)

- - - Updated - - -

Pete67 said:
Hi Charlotte, and welcome, I'm also UK, West Sussex, I'm DL 24/7 now, also love pink!

Hey Pete67, it’s nice to meet you. I haven’t gotten to the 24/7 milestone yet, for a start, i’m still living at my Parents place, and they know nothing about it, well i think they don’t anyway. :)

PrincessCharlotte said:
haha, can’t ever go wrong with pink! anyway, thank you guys for making me feel welcome, i think i’m going to love it hear :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Pete67, it’s nice to meet you. I haven’t gotten to the 24/7 milestone yet, for a start, i’m still living at my Parents place, and they know nothing about it, well i think they don’t anyway. :)

Wouldn't surprise me if my mom knows. So now getting (Over the Pond) rather close to the Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul. (it's just past sunrise here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back