Not open for further replies.

Shaney

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

I recently met another little online and where both unsure on somethings and are in need of some advice.

We are both littles, We dont switch and so far its going amazing. But we struggle when it comes to names. From a little boy to a little girl a lot of pet names seem too “Daddy” like which we both dislike and from little girl to little boy they seem too “Mommy” like. I was wondering if L/L realtionships where popular and what you call your other little.

Also I love in the UK and she lives in the USA. I plan to visit for christmas and spend our first time seeing each on christmas day. So I was wondering long distance wise, What are good things we can do/play as littles. Being so far away from each other I feel its going to get harder the stronger our bond grows.

Thanks ☺️☺️

Coloring you send them a coloring book you have same share pictures .
You both could have movie nite where you both watch same movie while on Skype .
Have a little scavenger hunt were you both go toy shopping on line share what you find.
Find some board games you have one and they have same one you both move the pieces on the board.
So he has a mirror mirror image of your board but used the draw cards that you have and he is his draw cards.
Get creative .
As for names cute names you can use or little names.
Mikey , Steph , JJ, Steph like that .

Thanks! These are some cute ideas. I tried the coloruing one. As for names she is called Kasey, I came to realise that her actual name is cute enough on its own :) I got her to send me a picture of her teddy and i edited it into a colouring page. Thanks for the ideas

with Issac and my self we are Big Bro and Little Bro. something simpler might work for you.

have fun together it great having a play mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back