• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here for Advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaney

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My name is Shaney, I am 3-7 years old depending on what mood I am in. I am from Britain, Hoping to get some advice when I need it. I am in a L/L relationship with a little from America and I soon plan to move to be with her. We have lots of adventures planned and want to go travelling across America meeting all kinds of people and seeing lots of wonderful sights.

This is the first time I'm going to be in a long distance relationship so I would really like some advice on things we can do.

Hello Shaney and welcome to the group.

Interesting introduction.

Sounds interesting.

What are some of your hobbies and other interests?

Egor

Gamig, Netflix, browsing little stores. I like to go on google maps and look at places ide like to visit :D Right now im playing on LaunchPad a really fun music app while waiting for my bestest little to come home from work. What are you into Egor?

Shaney said:
My name is Shaney, I am 3-7 years old depending on what mood I am in. I am from Britain, Hoping to get some advice when I need it. I am in a L/L relationship with a little from America and I soon plan to move to be with her. We have lots of adventures planned and want to go travelling across America meeting all kinds of people and seeing lots of wonderful sights.

This is the first time I'm going to be in a long distance relationship so I would really like some advice on things we can do.

Don't tell ICE the details of your relationship preferences. (free advice and worth every penny... like "don't walk alone in the woods at night") Other than that follow the Linux motto, "Have a lot of fun". We don't eat babies. The meat is too stringy and the tiny bones get stuck in the teeth. Beware bad jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back