Partying in a wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Was invited over to some friends last night for a party, and I just left my Rearz diaper on that was already wet from several wettings during the day. Was quite a thrill mingling with friends and drinking beer and having my wet diaper on. Of course had to wet several times while there. Felt almost sinful standing there chatting and wetting at the same time. By the time I left it was super soaked and heavy so really puffy as well. Felt soooooo GOOD. Shame nobody else knew what I was up to.

I can’t imagine trying to hold a coherent conversation with someone at the same time as wetting my nappy.

Bose said:
I can’t imagine trying to hold a coherent conversation with someone at the same time as wetting my nappy.

You do have a point there, was a bit difficult and had to really concentrate. One thing for sure you never forgot you had it on, unlike just wearing some underwear.

Bose said:

It's easy when you're incontinent. I couldn't say how many times I was talking to someone while I also felt that warm wet feeling down there.

One of the things I'll do one day is go out in a diaper and wet myself! That's definitely on my bucket list!

Have no choice will be attending my College reunion in New England in April and will be in a DCAmor and guarantee you I will be wet as some point god only knows when I go anymore. So it will be a weekend full of clubbing and re living the college days. Pack the pepto & advil. This is going to be interesting.

You would have been the talk of the party if you would have had a BM.

I frequently wear a diaper all day and interact with people. I enjoy shopping while wearing a diaper. I don't have to rush, and can take my time. I do change into a clean dry diaper and diaper cove before setting out for a day of shopping in several stores. by the time I get home I change into another clean dry diaper. love it!

britches1 said:
You would have been the talk of the party if you would have had a BM.

Yes I'm sure that would have been the case. I'm sure there are some on here that need the diapers for that reason. Turns out I'm not and certainly wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Just wetting is my thing and love it.

Heh. I had this exact thing happen the other night. I was wearing a BetterDry under a white ABU DiaperSuit, and had jeans (with a belt) and a fleece pull-over on over the onesie. Wore that to work, and didn't have any major use of the BetterDry during the day. Friends dragged me out to a pub and then to shoot some pool. Got home around midnight. Never had to make a bathroom break!

Well wearing a diaper sure has it's benefits, like you said never having to make a potty break. In my case mine I've worn a diaper out on a number of occasions and had the same great feeling. What made that night special was that I left with a pretty soaked diaper already, so the weight and feel was so obvious at least to me. As the night wore on and the more I drank and wet the better it got. Can't wait to try that one again. hehe.

I wanted to do the same thing on my birthday. But I was too scared that my friends would find out.

Slomo said:
It's easy when you're incontinent. I couldn't say how many times I was talking to someone while I also felt that warm wet feeling down there.

Same here it happens at least once or twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back