Sad news from Littlelolikat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I know many of us were fans of Littlelolikat. I think she was one of the best ABDL YouTube channels out there. Sadly, it sounds like some cruel person deliberately tracked her down and exposed her to her parents, forcing her to move out and shut down her YouTube and other social media accounts. I read about it on the ABDL subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/comments/7zq7g1/absolutely_100_definitely_never_ever_post_a/

I can't imagine what would provoke someone to try to ruin someone else's life like this. That's so sad and maddening. I hope everything turns out okay for her. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Stromdell
What's really sad here is that her family made her life so miserable that she had to move out. She says they're religious, but it doesn't sound like they're practicing Christianity. Some people are so incredibly misguided including the person that revealed her identity. Social media has made monsters out of too many people. They think they're little emperors who know everything about everything. Like she says at the end, be careful out there.

Not good.
This is as bad as being outed for being Gay.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
It's sad to see things like this happen but I think it's to be expected. The Internet is used by all kinds of people and there are some who will take offense when none is intended or do awful things because they lack basic empathy. If you provide people with the means to easily hurt you, someone eventually will. It's not right and I wish it wasn't that way but you can't rely on everyone's good will, just most.

I hope she will be alright.

Trevor said:
It's sad to see things like this happen but I think it's to be expected. The Internet is used by all kinds of people and there are some who will take offense when none is intended or do awful things because they lack basic empathy. If you provide people with the means to easily hurt you, someone eventually will. It's not right and I wish it wasn't that way but you can't rely on everyone's good will, just most.

I hope she will be alright.

I hope so too.
She did not need to be treated like trash by her parents.
My younger brother accepts that I am an Adult Baby.

Maybe she will see that she has online family? Sounds like her parents may have been relatives, but they definitely weren’t family. Family is about love and acceptance, relatives are people you have no choice but to share genetics with. Most of my IRL family has no blood relation to me, and most of my relatives are not family. Funny if you think about it.

Bummer.

From poking around a little more, it appears she's the one modelling the diapers and onesies and whatnot on all the Dotty Diaper Company product pages and eBay listings? At the risk of seeming to blame the victim (I do blame the culprit first, believe me, but...): If you're living at home with parents who you know will kick your ass out if they discover you're into diapers and age-play, ...and then you model for a diaper company and get pictures of yourself in diapers splattered all over the internet, ...and your fears then come true, ...aren't you... :shrug: ...at least slightly to blame?

Well, yes. You are. You had the misfortune of crossing paths with some truly shitty people, no doubt, but if your aim was to stay at home and carve out a peaceful coexistence with your closed-minded parents, then You Fucked Up.

*dives out of the way of the rotten tomatoes*

Internet bullying is a lot like gun violence. We mostly blame the people who pull the triggers, as we should, but we also (mostly, increasingly) acknowledge that selling guns to whack-jobs and known criminals is a bad idea, and deserves to be criminalized too. We acknowledge that, when our society arms bad people, and they turn right around and murder us, that we are also to blame. On the internet, sharing personal things is like handing guns to bad people.

But on the internet, there's no background-checking your readers, no checking to see if they're of legal age, etc. It's a total crap-shoot.

So maybe just keep the guns and ammo to yourself.

This is so sad...
Her videos helped me tremendously in discovering and accepting my own identity.
I wish there was a way to support her or at least to let her know that we all hope that she will be okay.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
That is sad that her parents were that way about, seeing her videos though, it's kind of a miracle they haven't found out until now. I really do have to question attempting to be a well known figure like she is, modeling and representing a pretty well known ab/dl company, while living with people like that. It sucks that there are people like her parents out there that are that closed minded and that they would do that too her. She was playing with fire though. She should have expected this to happen eventually, and I have to wonder why she wasn't actively attempting to leave, or at least had some kind of back up plan for if it hits the fan.

I liked her videos and it really sucks that some disturbed piece of garbage had to do that to her.

That is terrible! I just don't understand the motivation of some people on the internet

#JusticeforLittlelolikat

First she models in DIAPERS to a fetish company and makes youtube videos in them while she still lives with her parents and then blames other people of her own stupidity when she gets caught :wallbash: facepalm...

She wasn't caught she was outed by someone she knew who was making unwanted advances.
Its a minimal difference but blaming the victim isn't really fair, I know she had some odd double standard in regards to her nappies being on show, but she always remained fairly private, like most youtubers her address and real name where kept secret by her.

I'm glad shes ok tho, she hadn't posted much in a long while, when I saw all her socials had been taken down i had feared the worst.
Knowing her history of struggles with her mental state and physical health.

All the more proof why hiding abdl from those close to you is a bad idea.

Except that she already knew her parents wouldn't accept her being AB/DL because as she explained, they're "religious". On the other hand, it's good to have a plan B if you get discovered because lots of us get discovered sooner or later. And if you have an entire show on You Tube, the likelihood of getting discovered increases exponentially. When I got discovered by my parents, my senior year in college, I was moved out after graduation by September, so from May discovery to September relocation. It didn't take me long to have my own life which is what we all should do.

I've been telling people all along, if you put yourself out there, with facial photos, eventually some a-hole is going to use facial recognition software to find the other side of your life, and try to destroy it. Might even just be a prospective employer doing due diligence... I read how this happened to Littlelolikat, and it was not that they were outed this way, BUT, anyone that thinks we won't progress to facial recognition on our handhelds, is just an ignoramus. If you're ok with worldwide exposure, then, no worries. Otherwise, PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY! It's all you really have...

Yeah, I saw the news over Twitter. Truly disheartening, she was definitely one of the good ones. People man, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back