Sad news from Littlelolikat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schwanensee said:
I have read the original post, and by that wording you're absolutely right, it sounds like she was living with her parents. However, in Littlelolikat's original statement, that's not quite so clear. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember her telling her audience in a video how she moved out (read: was kicked out) years ago. I know she wasn't living alone, and that her housemates didn't know of her being ABDL.

And of course, you're absolutely right, if she hadn't had this web presence she would have had less risk of exposure, but she has helped many people (myself included) understand ABDL a bit better and she just put so much joy into our lives.

I see, thanks for clearing that up :)

Whether she was living with parents or housemates who were unaware there was always the risk that something might happen given how large her web presence was.

I only watched a few of her videos, by the time I knew of them, I had pretty much accepted myself, but I can understand how her videos were helpful to a whole bunch of fresh AB's who weren't quite sure about these interests and how to explore them. Seeing as how everyone liked what she produced, I do hope she can continue to produce content again in the future, if not for myself then for others, for the people whom her presence really helped. I just hope that the next time she starts broadcasting herself, she is in a much better place either with accepting housemates or living on her own.

Thank you for the clarifications. On the large scale I do mostly agree with what you're saying here. Yeah we disagree on the finer details, and yeah it's still going to vary from situation to situation. I don't want to get off track here, so I'm not going to reply to every question you had.

I will close with my own experiences. To say my mom and father were religious is an understatement. Needless to say, they were not accepting either. When I was 16 I started to grow a backbone, and by the time I was 17 I was confident enough to disown my own father. By the time I got out of the Marines my confidence was solidified even further. I believe this sort of personal confidence makes a HUGE difference in getting others to accept me for who I am, even when they don't understand me. After all, when you don't know what you want, how can anyone else....

When I approached my mom about my diapering needs after I got out of the Marines she was still very much against it. I effectively told her that didn't matter any more. I knew by then they were a part of me, and if she was to accept me at all then she couldn't push me out of her life just because of that one part. There is still the rest of me, and I would always be her son no matter what. With that in mind, I asked her what would she gain from pushing me away of this one little part of me. Versus what she would loose for pushing the whole rest of me away at the same time.

I also made sure that I would be as discrete as I could with them, and that she in no way need to openly recognize them- let alone participate in some way. I continued on to explain what diapers meant to me, that they were neither illegal, immoral, nor hurting anybody at all- but they do help me greatly. Yeah it's an odd thing for sure, but the world has no reason to know, let alone care.

I know I went on for a good hour, and included a LOT more that I had written down before hand (though I didn't read any of it to her- maybe I should have). I also stopped at various points and discussed it with her and answered questions. By the end of our conversation I know my taking the lead absolutely helped. In the past she had always come to some worse case scenario conclusion, and by the end I had belated a great many of her fears and concerns. In the end, she also said she still could't understand why diapers meant so much to me, but she at least could accept this was just who I was. She didn't want me out of her life, but did want my compulsion for diapers gone. Since that wasn't possible for either of us, she had finally come to the next best conclusion of ignoring my diapers and focusing on the greater whole that is me instead.

So yeah, I know taking control of a situation absolutely "can" help. Will it, maybe only a slight bit, maybe not at all. But trying to pretend a bad situation you know will happen, isn't going to happen. Well that's next to a guarantee it will go bad. So I keep asking; what's better, a maybe that it might be a slight bit better, or giving up before it has begun with the certainty it will go bad?

Reactions: DaddyHatiwolf
BabyMozart said:
I know many of us were fans of Littlelolikat. I think she was one of the best ABDL YouTube channels out there. Sadly, it sounds like some cruel person deliberately tracked her down and exposed her to her parents, forcing her to move out and shut down her YouTube and other social media accounts. I read about it on the ABDL subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/comments/7zq7g1/absolutely_100_definitely_never_ever_post_a/

I can't imagine what would provoke someone to try to ruin someone else's life like this. That's so sad and maddening. I hope everything turns out okay for her. :(

I heard about that too. I'd personally beat the person up who ruined her life.

Reactions: Dlconservative
Normally I wouldn't post a name here but the damage to this poor girl has already been done.

It appears that there is a YouTube channel with a collection of 49 of LittleLoliCat's videos still up. All the videos were posted a year ago under the name Liza Lassiter. Now I don't know if that's her real name, pseudonym, or someone mirroring some of the videos but it is nice to see that some of them survived.

I'm not sure how this channel is still up as well. Did she make this channel or did her "friend" mirror a bunch of videos to use against her later? Or did it just fall through the cracks when she had to purge her accounts?

She was the first face I associated with ABDL and her pleasant demeanor helped me shed the misconception that my interest in the subject was perverse.

I wish her the best.

It looks like Littlelolikat is back: both her YouTube channel and instagram are online again.
Hope she is doing well.

Fascinating read, and it sounds like you have at least been able to forge a relationship with your mom.

And, thank you for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back