Almost caught buying nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was almost caught buying nappies a few weeks by someone I used to work with. When I buy I always go at a time when the shop will be quieter to minimise the chance of being seen. I was on the aisle with toiletries and adult nappies were on the bottom shelf so I would have to reach down. I was literally about to bed down to pick them up when I heard my name. Had it been a split second later I would of had a pack of Tena pull ups in my hand and would have been busted. Luckily there were mens shower gels on the higher shelves that I could pretend to be looking at.

Now that was a close call! Glad to hear that your former co-worker didn't suspect anything.

I know. problem is I've been too afraid to buy any nappies since and I'm missing them.

Jacko03 said:
I know. problem is I've been too afraid to buy any nappies since and I'm missing them.

My advice. Stop worrying about what someone you USED to work with MAY OR MAY NOT think of you buying diapers.

You clearly have a need for them, so why deny yourself that need over a fear which very well may be nothing.

Jacko03 said:

I have to agree with Slomo. I know what fear of being caught feels like and I know "just don't worry about it" is far easier said than done, but if you want nappies to be a part of your life, it's a risk you have to take.
Everything we do has risks, but you can't let that stop you. You don't let the fear of being hit by a car stop you from crossing the road, do you?

At the walmart here anyway, all the adult diapers are back along the wall by the pharmacy, and there's only two things on that wall, diapers mens and womens) and maxipads.

I don't really even want to be seen looking at that aisle.

OMG lighten up folks. No one cares what you are buying. It's all in your imagination. Life is stressful enough with out worrying about buying diapers.

There was a time when I'd specifically go down the diaper isle just so I could look at them. Of course, major stores only carry absolute crap for us, so I eventually stopped going down them just out of disinterest.

Jacko03 said:
I was almost caught buying nappies a few weeks by someone I used to work with. When I buy I always go at a time when the shop will be quieter to minimise the chance of being seen. I was on the aisle with toiletries and adult nappies were on the bottom shelf so I would have to reach down. I was literally about to bed down to pick them up when I heard my name. Had it been a split second later I would of had a pack of Tena pull ups in my hand and would have been busted. Luckily there were mens shower gels on the higher shelves that I could pretend to be looking at.
I prefer ABDL diapers. Close call hmmm...

I've been caught and I just don't care

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
There was a time when I'd specifically go down the diaper isle just so I could look at them. Of course, major stores only carry absolute crap for us, so I eventually stopped going down them just out of disinterest.

I still kinda like to take a shortcut across the back of Walmart when headed to the grocery area, that lets me take a stroll past the pampers, huggies, and luvs...

The problem here is for the first time buyer - locating the section in the store where the diapers are -
then determining the SIZE STYLE SEX (Yes sex these things fit differently for the wearers) - then reading
the labels to make sure you are in the right size zone and the amount of absorbency of the diaper.
Finally determining the number you are going to need until your next excursion into the diapered zone.

After all that finding an escape route to the cashier for check-out --- "WAIT you can pay for them at
the pharmacy counter and bag them then and there" then execute the swift exit from the store !

Whew that was close !

Just maybe it would be better to be upfront with your relatives friends neighbors cause when that
day comes and an accident occurs they can help you in less embarrassing ways.
All this unless you are wearing for the fetish fantasy effect !
Whoa !
Discretion might be better then in that case !

I find it so funny when people are embarrassed. They are just like any other underwear! Eventually it becomes nothing. The other day I was shopping with my best friend and a super good deal on diapers! Of course I grab a bag. She knows I wear, she just like everyone else does not care. She only cares if I leak on her seat. I don't know how to get over the shame and embarrassment. No matter what there will be times you feel more self conscious and so many more times you'll be care free and not even notice your wearing.

If you need diapers buy diapers, I know its hard at first but you really have to stop worrying about what others may or may not think, I have been wearing taped diapers for several years and have gotten past the worry stage a long time ago. the other day one of my clients noticed I had a back pack with me when ai went to the bathroom and put 2 and 2 together and realized why we had an interesting conversation and we were able to joke about it. Needing diapers really is no big deal and is a fact of life for millions of us.

God I've been there! I once had that happen to me in a Walmart parking lot. This is when I was still living with my parents and in high school. I had just worked up the courage to buy a pack of Depends briefs. I made it back to the car, but a friend of mine popped up to say hello. I was horrified! I just made small talk as I had a pack of Depends behind my back. Eventually they left and I drove away as fast as I could.

Just buy online.

Bose said:
Just buy online.

I can't unfortunately as I live with my parents. I normally just buy them in a shop and just hide them in the boot of my car.

Jacko03 said:
I can't unfortunately as I live with my parents. I normally just buy them in a shop and just hide them in the boot of my car.

Cuddlz use DPD couriers, they give the option to deliver your parcel to a shop (Argos, Halfords, Spar etc..) so you can pick it up at your discretion and use totally plain packaging. Of course if you move out and get a place of your own opportunities for fun times with nappies are greatly enhanced!

Jacko03 said:

Actually, you can. buy a pre-paid debit card from walmart or the likes. Buy if online, and use the local distribution facility for the address- with the delivery note to hold for pickup and call you when it arrives. Go pick it up by yourself, and viola.

I buy my diapers at a small pharmacy. They got my thick extended wear diapers for me after I told the pharmacist that I wet at night. I just walk in and get them. I never told her that I like to do my BM's in my diaper, but I think she knows.

Jacko03 said:

Tip - write a note, ask a clerk where they are and show them the note, they'll assume you are buying for someone else, doesn't help with the worry of being "caught" but might help your confidence generally, that's how I started lol. The first ones I bought for myself were Lady Tena Discreet to reinforce the "for someone else" concept, but found I liked them and stuck with them,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back