Teasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have anybody who knows about your ABDLism teased you for it in a good manner? I have, a couple of time. I was just telling Poofybutt about a couple of times. I guess my most common one comes from my father.

I would often go out to the mall or to eat out with my family and wear a diaper underneath. More than once my father has stared at my butt and always says outloud. "You look like you shit yourself."

I find it both amusing and embarrassing.

My wife used to tease me. Oh how I miss that. She was one of a kind.

Most of my friends do not. My closest male friends are really tight lipped about my interests, even one of the ones who lets me wear around him will seldom bring it up if I am in his company. I am fine with this as they accept me and that is good enough.

I do have a female friend who has known about me being an AB for a while now, she has playfully teased me about it from time to time. Sometimes when we are walking out in public she'll call me a baby, pat my rear, pinch my cheeks and make passing remarks that allude to AB, stuff like "Is someone cranky" or "Are you wearing today?". She doesn't do this all the time, but when she does, it is all in good fun. This is the same friend who gave me a big tub full of her son's old baby toys.

Well my best friend teases me sometimes about my Bedwetting and my diapers.

I've slept over at his Apartment a couple of times and one time he asked me in the morning if I had wet the bed (or the mattress in this case as I slept on the floor) and that it wouldn't matter because he has hardwood floors XD

Another time while we had practice with our Team I said something stupid and told them jokingly that I'm suffering from 'verbal Incontinence'

His reply: 'better this than your other kind of Incontinence' I hope that the other guys didn't get it.

Another time I've slept over at his place again together with two other Teammates. I was so paranoid about them finding out that I wear diapers but he said that they don't know.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I hate being teased about it... Is what I normally say to hide the fact that I secretly looooove it. :eek:

My wife teases me on occasion, but it is playful and I like it. It kind of reminds me of who I am on the inside. Sometimes we both really laugh allot and its fun, takes the edge off and I know she is ok with it.

I remember one day, chatting with my best friend by phone. Telling her i had more than just one modified pacifier. We were talking about our future, how we gonna earn our life, and she said with her joking voice, that i will ended up living with a rich woman who will spoil me with gifts, and change my diapers. I was like "Haha, No way come on!" laughing. I didn't tell her about the whole diaper thing (that i sometimes wears for de-stress). I ignore if she know about infantilism by doing some research online, or if it was just a joke about my interest for juvenile items. But anyway, she's never malicious when she tease somebody :D. And it make me laugh!

neaendr said:
I remember one day, chatting with my best friend by phone. Telling her i had more than just one modified pacifier. We were talking about our future, how we gonna earn our life, and she said with her joking voice, that i will ended up living with a rich woman who will spoil me with gifts, and change my diapers. I was like "Haha, No way come on!" laughing. I didn't tell her about the whole diaper thing (that i sometimes wears for de-stress). I ignore if she know about infantilism by doing some research online, or if it was just a joke about my interest for juvenile items. But anyway, she's never malicious when she tease somebody :D. And it make me laugh!

Maybe she was, "fishing" to see what you would say. I'm not sure I would have been able to make that logical leap from pacifiers to being cared for by a wealthy woman changing my diapers. Maybe she wants to, or knows, more about you than you think. How long have you been friends?

littlemoosey said:
Maybe she was, "fishing" to see what you would say. I'm not sure I would have been able to make that logical leap from pacifiers to being cared for by a wealthy woman changing my diapers. Maybe she wants to, or knows, more about you than you think. How long have you been friends?
It's possible she was fishing to see my reaction, but knowing her, it look more like a teasing way for telling me "girl i know!". She's aware for a long time that i've got a modified pacifier. I was telling her at this moment, about actually owning several of them :p
Also I've already discussed with her, (before this phonecall), about how baby items were helpful to me for destress, and how it helped me overcome a really bad moment. Then i guess she could be eventually aware of the ABDL world by doing some online search. Or eventually she don't know that much but enough to tease me? (she do know i like strong/big women and babyish items, so the joke could be more innocent, or just a funny coincidence?). Anyway i don't care about it, we know each other for years and we have the kind of relationship when we would literally give a kidney to each other if needed :O i know i'm safe.
littlemoosey said:
Maybe she wants to,
I'm certain that is not something she want to do, or for herself...She's don't like when i talk too babyish and she never expressed a direct interest in my AB items, despite the fact she's not judging, i know i could be confortable around her, but i don’t want to impose it (i respect her enough for never sucking on my paci in front of her, even when we're alone, because i know it could make her uncomfortable, for example). But despite that, she NEVER mocked my taste for cartoon or baby items, because she know it's a vulnerable and honest part of me. That said i could never see her like a caring figure, and she would never see me as a "baby" one...Since we're friends since pre-teen years, this kind of relationship-dynamic between us is impossible, and thankfully, 'cause just thinking about it make me uncomfortable :S !

Another friend is aware that I am regressing,
I am little less close to her but curiously she knows more about my AB side than my best friend (simply because she shows more interest and enthusiasm about it) I already show her my bottles, and even send her a MMS photo of my room that I had turned into a pseudo-nursery, when my family was absent.
She is interested in psychology and because of this, is rarely judgmental. She was encouraging when I explained to her the reasons why i’m regressing, and the existence of ABDL, I could even tell her about diapers (without explicitly telling that I wore occasionally but I think she as a clue). She's not the type to tease me about it, unlike my best friend. (but i don’t mind being teased, if it’s from a trusted one :D) She is more in "study" and curiosity state of mind; asking from time to time if I finally buy the giant teddy that I wanted, or how I can drink with a bottle, despite the size of it….

the common point with them (who are the only ones around me, with whom I discussed about all this ... ) is that they are emphatic and understanding individuals and that we trust each-other deeply. I can’t really share those moments with them, because they do not regress, but I was able to talk and share my feelings. I'm lucky to be well surrounded!
In fact when I will finally have the opportunity to own a crib, I think i will send them a photo I know them enough to anticipate their reaction ..:

my enthusiastic friend would say something like: « Oh my good! You finally did it! good work it's adorable! »

When my best friend would totally give me this: « lol, my freak, so it's where your money's gone, that cute tho :D i'm telling yoooooour mom! » (But she won’t)

Sorry for the off-topic,
but I like these two nerds so much, i’m happy i’ve came across them growing up :)

D´awwwww!! So cute! :tongueout::giggles:

Well my Teammate "Flip" and I were just chatting and fooling around when he send me a voice message saying that I should stop teasing him if I don't want to "fall off the changing table again with almost 22 years"

Damn I know who's gonna get wrecked at the next practice

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

The only times I've been teased (playfully or maliciously) are from my girlfriend who is only one of two (well, technically three but not really) who know about my little side. Because it so rarely comes up in conversation between us it almost never happens, but on the couple of times it has it definitely got me blushing a lot. Something very vaguely related to the topics of diapers or fetishes will come up and she'd say something like "yeah, you like diapers, don't you, diaper boy?" with a wry smile. One time we were in the car and she was teasing me while I was driving telling me she'd put me in a diaper when we got home and give me a little nurse. Safe to say I was hardly focused on the road at the time :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back