Urge to have Bowel Movement causing Urine Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarhappy01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all this is my first post so bear with me. Whenever I have the urge to have a bowel movement including when I have bowel incontinence I leak urine uncontrollably before and during an accident. This used to not happen before and now it's happening. Is this normal?? Does this mean I'm developing a type of urinary incontinence??

peeing when having a bowel movment is normal

sugarhappy01 said:
Hi all this is my first post so bear with me. Whenever I have the urge to have a bowel movement including when I have bowel incontinence I leak urine uncontrollably before and during an accident. This used to not happen before and now it's happening. Is this normal?? Does this mean I'm developing a type of urinary incontinence??

Any leakage is incontinence. See a doctor to find underlying issue.

Any progression of the symptoms of incontinence indicate possible increased health risk.

Welcome to the forum, have you posted an intro yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you havent alredy its time to se the docs. Sounds to me like something is about to progress to urine as well and FAST for me urine inc progressed over time starting with Minour and now Severe (and rest in my Sig )BUT i have also red about faster progress tho. In my case i do leek mostly every time im having BM WHEN im on the chair and thats due to Urge Incontince due to i have to strain my bowels emensly to get it out (incl loose stool ) as my lower bowel mucles have compleatly gone due to the IBS - D - fecal Inc . In my case so far not when having BM accidents in my protection tho

Oh and welkome to Adisc :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just part
of life as we get holder I also have a hard time not wetting if I have to go number 2 and many times end up with a double loaded diaper

sugarhappy01 said:

Get it checked out by your Doctor. I am incontinent but it happens to me often

Although it is extremely rare, occasionally with a strong bladder contraction I’ll also lose bowel control. Very unpleasant but extremely grateful to be wearing a premium diaper and plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back