• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ohio Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love the feel and smell and look of real diapers. Would love to meet someone who likes the same.

Hello Jester and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Howdy jester, there are many in ohio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egor said:
Hello Jester and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

My hobbies are gaming, paint balling, jet skiing, and hiking. I guess you could say I’m a normal heterosexual guy.

I haven’t met a single like minded person in my life. Always shamed and alone. I would love to meet a lady who likes what I like.

Jester said:
My hobbies are gaming, paint balling, jet skiing, and hiking. I guess you could say I’m a normal heterosexual guy.

I haven’t met a single like minded person in my life. Always shamed and alone. I would love to meet a lady who likes what I like.

I've never met anyone in person who is like minded but I have become friends and talked to maky more people here who are into diapers. This is a great place to meet others. No guarantee you will meet anyone in person and probably not a woman. But you never know! You have stated your interests so I'm sure many others will find something in common with you. We hope to see you in the forums.

Jester said:
I love the feel and smell and look of real diapers. Would love to meet someone who likes the same.

Greetings, Jester! I am in NE Ohio but am in the C-bus area often. I think you will find some great people here.

RedStripeLvr said:
Greetings, Jester! I am in NE Ohio but am in the C-bus area often. I think you will find some great people here.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back