Begining My "No More Toilet" Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow456 said:
Never thought of doing that. If messing becomes an issue, as some others have voiced, I'll be sure to try out your method.
If messing becomes a chore, one thing that worked for me last time I went 24/7 was to allow myself one time to use the toilet on a schedule (e.g. for 5 minutes every morning before showering). If I could go within that timeframe, great. If not, I was either stuck waiting until the next morning, or using the diaper if I had to go before then.

irnub said:
If messing becomes a chore, one thing that worked for me last time I went 24/7 was to allow myself one time to use the toilet on a schedule (e.g. for 5 minutes every morning before showering). If I could go within that timeframe, great. If not, I was either stuck waiting until the next morning, or using the diaper if I had to go before then.

Not a bad idea, but I'm stubborn, so "No More Toilet" isn't going to be changed.
I only tend to mess in a morning anyway, so far I've been able to time it so I mess before showering quite well.

Shadow456 said:
Not a bad idea, but I'm stubborn, so "No More Toilet" isn't going to be changed.
I only tend to mess in a morning anyway, so far I've been able to time it so I mess before showering quite well.

That's when I poop in my diaper too.

Fascinating said:
If you don't like the mess but don't want to use the commode loosening your diaper and sliding it down a few inches will leave a very nice enlarged pocket so the bowel movement may not leave you any dirtier than normal as long as you are standing up and are able to change right away. I manage to use one wipe for clean up using this method.

I have a pile of diapers too - I bought a case from ABU recently as I had the house to myself for awhile. I'm trying to go 24 hours and about 12 hours in had to mess. Tried your trick and cleanup wasn't terrible - still not pleasant but not terrible. Guess I'll be able to make the 24 hours now. Not brave enough to wear to work yet!

I do a light 20 minute workout in the mornings, followed by a 10 minute walk around the block (I'm slow), and finally by eating breakfast. If my workout doesn't "work" something loose, my walk usually does a good job of that. And eating makes sure it's ready to move there after. It never fails I have a bowel movement in the morning- right after breakfast. It's usually the one time I'm on the toilet all day as well.

Good luck! Why don't you post on the Blog to tell everyone how you are getting on.

I'm planning my first 24 hour spell in diapers tomorrow (#1 & 2), so excited

yfront said:
Good luck! Why don't you post on the Blog to tell everyone how you are getting on.

I'm planning my first 24 hour spell in diapers tomorrow (#1 & 2), so excited

Thanks! I was considering it, but I figured (and kinda hope) most days will be uneventful. I was gonna make a follow up post after I, begrudgingly, go back to underwear, telling my experience and sharing any stories I have.

Good luck and have fun. Your living in my dream right now. I may have to try wearing 24/7 when I get a few days to myself.

ThePhotographer said:
Good luck and have fun. Your living in my dream right now. I may have to try wearing 24/7 when I get a few days to myself.

Thanks! It's something I've thought about doing for a while myself, glad I chose to go through with it!

It sounds like you're quite committed and that's great. But maybe, if you get into a tricky situation where diapers are not working for you, or conflicting with other activities, relax the rule a little. It would be a pity to spoil your overall positive experience with a really bad moment. When I'm in 24/7 mode, days or weeks can go by without using the toilet; but if there is a technical hitch, e.g. not enough time to clean up a mess or excessive risk of diaper exposure, I'll put it on hold without guilt.

You mention usually only having a messy diaper in the morning, which is really convenient for 24/7 life. But it's actually not too difficult to deal with them elsewhere if your surroundings and workplace are suitable. It's important to have some space and flexibility to get away from other people when you need to mess and a safe route from there to a suitable restroom, without changing your routine enough that other people notice, but these ingredients can sometimes be worked into a daily plan. For example, I often fill my diaper after lunch and have made it a habit not to always hang out with other people afterwards, so that it doesn't draw attention if I say I need to split and get back to work. But as above, if that would be awkward, I'll stick around instead of using the diaper for the sake of it.

The idea mentioned above of using the diaper to catch a BM while partially undressed, to save getting too messy, seems to fulfil the description of 'toilet free' in a technical sense but I wouldn't personally choose this option. I'll mess in the diaper on the way to the restroom to avoid holding it, or finish a BM in the diaper while standing in the cubicle ready to change. But if I need one while in the restroom and otherwise clean, e.g. when having a wet-only change, I'd usually just do it in the toilet.

Paxe said:
It sounds like you're quite committed and that's great. But maybe, if you get into a tricky situation where diapers are not working for you, or conflicting with other activities, relax the rule a little. It would be a pity to spoil your overall positive experience with a really bad moment. When I'm in 24/7 mode, days or weeks can go by without using the toilet; but if there is a technical hitch, e.g. not enough time to clean up a mess or excessive risk of diaper exposure, I'll put it on hold without guilt.

I appreciate your concern. Don't worry, I'm not THAT stubborn. If push comes to shove and I have to choose between upholding my own rule and important irl stuff (being found out, missing something important due to clean up, etc.), I'll bend the rule as needed. I just want to keep to it as much as possible for this week at least.

24/7 isn't for everyone but I enjoy it and i's become part of my life. I use mine for everything. I only use the toilet if I don't want to mess my diaper too soon because I had just changed into it but that doesn't happen often. I use adult wipes for clean up because they are bigger and I use rash cream for each diaper to avoid rashes.

Little boys like me poop in their diapers. It just feels so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back