Tell Us About Your Real Last Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drynites96 said:
Well my last accident happened to me last night. I guess it was too much for my Pull-Up because it leaked all over the bed...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to get some real adult diapers that hold more and no leaks.

AnimeDude892 said:
Sounds like you need to get some real adult diapers that hold more and no leaks.
Yeah... I need to buy some more today

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I managed to wet the bed a few times last week.

I've been having some issues lately. I had a trip over the weekend and had an awful sore throat / cold thing going on. I was pounding the liquids and drowsy style cough syrup to knock me out. Apparently it was good enough that I didn't wake up twice. The third time I woke up a few times but was just too tired to get out of bed so I kept going back to bed. Figuring I could wait until morning.

A few months ago I had changed out of a wet diaper. I cleaned up and changed into a new one. I then start playing Madden on the XBox. I felt a little bit of the urge to poop, but kept playing. I knew I was going to have to go after this game. When home I usually wait until I really need to poo, so it doesn't take long and I'm not sitting on the toilet too long.
The football game was close and went into overtime. I know I could have paused it, but I was really into playing. I finished the game, and got up to go to the bathroom. When I get inside the bathroom, I filled my diaper before I could get it off. I lost that photo finish.
It immediately put me into little space. My fav little space age is too old to be in diapers, but not quite yet staying dry. I almost started crying. It was a legit accident. Even tho I was home alone, I felt shame, but in that good way.
I showered afterward, and put on a fresh diaper feeling like I had to wear a diaper because I just had an actual daytime accident.

My last true accident was when I was about fourteen or so. As a young kid, whenever I had dreams involving a pool or otherwise me swimming, that was a trigger for my body to start peeing but I caught onto it early on and thought I fully fixed it (it never happened again except this once). By the time I was fourteen, I was well and truly potty trained but one inexplicable night after having this dream I completely ignored the conditioning I'd instilled within myself and wet the bed and I was really embarrassed when I woke up. I told my mum and she said it was totally fine, it can happen to anyone at any time. It has barely crossed my mind since.

Beyond that, there's only been one time that could have been classified as kind of an accident because I didn't realise the full extent of the situation. One day when I was eighteen and starting to deeply explore my abdl side for the first time, I'd made myself a coffee and sat down at my desk to play some Overwatch. Naturally I really needed to poop and I knew I would need to, but when I started it almost felt like I couldn't stop, I messed so much it went all the way up the back of my diaper. I remember thinking to myself "oh my god this is so much, I've never messed this much before!" and having to wait until the end of the match to clean myself up. It was a lot of fun but also a big clean up, ehehe :eek:

bigboybig said:
A few months ago I had changed out of a wet diaper. I cleaned up and changed into a new one. I then start playing Madden on the XBox. I felt a little bit of the urge to poop, but kept playing. I knew I was going to have to go after this game. When home I usually wait until I really need to poo, so it doesn't take long and I'm not sitting on the toilet too long.
The football game was close and went into overtime. I know I could have paused it, but I was really into playing. I finished the game, and got up to go to the bathroom. When I get inside the bathroom, I filled my diaper before I could get it off. I lost that photo finish.
It immediately put me into little space. My fav little space age is too old to be in diapers, but not quite yet staying dry. I almost started crying. It was a legit accident. Even tho I was home alone, I felt shame, but in that good way.
I showered afterward, and put on a fresh diaper feeling like I had to wear a diaper because I just had an actual daytime accident.

Sounds like "bigboybig" is not so big after all hahaha. Don't worry, it's normal to have accident. Especially number two. If you read mine you'll realize I've had mine too. So it's okay!

Cillow said:
My last true accident was when I was about fourteen or so. As a young kid, whenever I had dreams involving a pool or otherwise me swimming, that was a trigger for my body to start peeing but I caught onto it early on and thought I fully fixed it (it never happened again except this once). By the time I was fourteen, I was well and truly potty trained but one inexplicable night after having this dream I completely ignored the conditioning I'd instilled within myself and wet the bed and I was really embarrassed when I woke up. I told my mum and she said it was totally fine, it can happen to anyone at any time. It has barely crossed my mind since.

Beyond that, there's only been one time that could have been classified as kind of an accident because I didn't realise the full extent of the situation. One day when I was eighteen and starting to deeply explore my abdl side for the first time, I'd made myself a coffee and sat down at my desk to play some Overwatch. Naturally I really needed to poop and I knew I would need to, but when I started it almost felt like I couldn't stop, I messed so much it went all the way up the back of my diaper. I remember thinking to myself "oh my god this is so much, I've never messed this much before!" and having to wait until the end of the match to clean myself up. It was a lot of fun but also a big clean up, ehehe :eek:

Ohh I know those dreams, they are awful! I have those too and usually end up waking up mid-wetting. They are not fun whey you're not diapered. Good thing your mom understood. And I know what it feels like to poop uncontrollably from time to time when you start letting go...

Just last week I was feeling more confident that the fiber pills I was taking had solved my problem, but was still putting on a pad just in case...so I'm at work leaning back in the chair and feel a slight urge - but I'm finishing up what I doing - and then I decide to test what feels like maybe gas; so as soon as I start to relax it starts flowing out and I realize whats happening but I cant seem to stop and i just gush out - all I can do is Lift off the chair and hope it holds...
Right then someone stops to ask a question and thank goodness they leave as soon as I answer because I can start to smell it. I made it to the bathroom and big clean up - it held but what a mess. Fortunately I had read about keeping a plastic bag ready with wipes. to think I almost had decided I could go without wearing...

I've increased to 6 a day since and I'm back to weighing 'to wear or not to wear'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back