Tell Us About Your Real Last Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! So I know there have been many posts about it, but what the heck? So, tells us about your real last accident! I think we've all had accidents before, so I guess it would be cool to share experiences. Even embarrassing ones.

My last embarrassing accident was about 3 years ago. I was 24 years old and I was visiting my grandmother for the holidays. We were all there. My parents and me bunked in the guest room. I think I must have been sick, because I woke up one morning and I realized that I had messed myself. It was so terrible! I've NEVER messed myself in my sleep, but it happened. I thought I could play it cool but it was the morning and my father is a light sleeper. He woke up and sniffed the air and told me. "Did you shit your pants?"

I was so mortified and nodded. Dad then told me to go shower and he would fix the bed. Of course, my mom woke up and we tried to play it as cool as possible. I showered, cleaned myself but I felt so ashamed. Mom hugged me and told me it could happen to anyone.

So yeah, my last real accident was a messy one, with family. I certainly was scarred!

Did that last week because I drank like waaay too much. Funny enough I told one of my friends and he said “you should have worn one of those depends for old people.” I chuckled at that since he doesn’t know (‘s far as I know)

I’m pretty sure I pissed myself too but I was wearing athletic clothing so it dried pretty quickly.

I don’t think I’m going to drink that much again.

Well I was sick with the flu and diarrhea last year. As I went to bed one night after puking all over the bathroom and doing the cleanup, I forgot to put a diaper on because I was too exhausted. I ended up in soaked and messy pajamas and a wet and messy bed the next morning.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Diarrhea. Very soft stool. Public restroom. Couldn't untie the drawstrings on time. Good thing I was wearing swim trunks and it was a single person restroom!

Today I was walking home from Taco Bell and I felt my stomach cramp up about halfway through. I thought I could make it but...no. I filled my diaper. Was a nasty cleanup too.

Before I had to take a drug test (I was wearing a diaper) I sneezed and it made me crap myself, so I rushed to a bathroom to clean myself up, but I didn't put on another one because I didn't bring any.

Last real one was probably when I was like 7, I used to hold it so much until I wet myself

About a year ago in a bout of acid reflux, I had thrown up.

Bladder thought she was invited to the evacuation party too and made a mess all over the bathroom floor.

That was unfortunate.

About a couple of weeks ago after drinking too much, I wet the bed. I didn't use the loo just before sleeping, had an urge to pee early morning, thought I could hold it but couldn't. So, thought I would lie in for a bit and then get up, but about an hour later the same thing happened, I felt the urge but thought the bed as wet anyway so I just let go,,,

Last weekend I got drunk and diapered. I'm used to just releasing my urine while diapered. Well, at one point I started going without thinking about it at all until midway through. It was a great feeling. I sometimes combine drinking and diapers because it helps me relax and feel more little as I get clumsy and unable to do certain things.

Whenever I can get away with wearing after drinking (not often) I usually end up wet. The last time was about 3 months ago. I usually hold off my last two drinks then go to the bathroom and empty partially just to take the pain off so I can sleep.

Most recently I had a mess accident without a diaper. Like others, I wasn't feeling well and I didn't see it coming. I think I tried to clench and it had a reverse affect. Not very fun at all but it does happen to everyone.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

And I have a new most recent.

I had a medium accident at work yesterday. Enough to leave a good sized wet patch on my pants but not enough to run down my legs. Luckily I was wearing black... Very embarrassing but I don't think anyone noticed. Hopefully not.

I didn't even realize what happened until I went to the bathroom. Luckily I just had about 3 hours of my work day left. But those 3 hours were terribly uncomfortable. Couldn't wait to get home and change.

No bueno.

Wetting is fun.... In a diaper.... But I'd still rather not wet on accident while unpadded.

I wonder if my accident has anything to do with a steroid I was given to loosen a malformed ligament in my ankle.

It affects muscles so it would make sense.

A few days ago and also last night I had two very different dreams. The one a few days ago was a memory nightmare, the kind I get during the full moon. During those dreams I cannot wake up until the memory has concluded. When I woke up the next morning I found that the entire front of my boxers that I put on over my underwear were wet along with a softball sized wet spot on the bed. Last night, it happened again when I was in one of my little-themed fantasy dreams last night. I must have wet my diaper in the dream because in the morning I had peed through my underwear into my pajama bottoms and further onto my bed. Thank goodness I had a protective pad on my bed, otherwise I would have had to wash the sheets.

my first real accident as a adult was, me and me and my mom did some errands, had some lunch came home then i farted and poop came out she did not know i just said i'm going to go do something else so i put my clothes in my laundry basket and took a shower and changed my clothes.

Well my last accident happened to me last night. I guess it was too much for my Pull-Up because it leaked all over the bed...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I was changing my messy diaper and I started dribbling. It left a big puddle and I had to mop it up.

The most interesting about seeing this topic is: I am allowed to sleep for a 6 hour period (more like 30 minutes at most, if I ever catch any shuteye) at my job, and I'm not sure if it's just because of the change in pressure or the weather change today or something, but I seem to have only partially (and I mean very partial) had an accident this morning. It didn't soak into my pants, but I double-checked in the bathroom to find my underwear damp., It was definitely urine.

It was very interesting to say the least, because I hardly have ~real~ accidents at this current period.

Calico said:
I was changing my messy diaper and I started dribbling. It left a big puddle and I had to mop it up.

Pro tip. Whenever you change a diaper, lay the used one open on the floor and stand over it. This will catch any drips while you're cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back