went to a doctor in pink diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linjebuss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hihi I went to a doctor for a x-ray screening today. I was wearing my rearz pink princess diaper. Never tried to wear a diaper visible to a doctor before. She didn't care at all. Have anyone tried to get out in public wearing a diaper?? Just feel free to wear what you want and give a beep beep on what other people think? I just did that today, exceed my own limits. What a great feeling. Please comment if you have tried that.. I'm a DL, I wear what I want, when I want. No one tells me what to wear or when to wear

I have worn one to a doctor's appointment before. I was 24/7 and didn't feel like stopping for that. I wasn't called upon to remove my pants or expose my diaper as it turns out, so it was easy for everyone. I was prepared to do so if necessary but wasn't looking forward to it. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about with a doctor unless your reason for wearing it is to get a rise out of them.

Have your doctor told or mentoring anything about wearing your diaper Trevor? The doctor I went to today didn't care. That's probably not what she see every day, not a word or anything. Maybe she had her thoughts I donno :(

I've worn diapers under my clothes when I've gone out shopping, but they've never been visible, so I guess that's not the same.

I've gone to the Chiropractor several times while diapered. I didn't specifically wear because I knew I was going, I just happened to be wearing on days when I had an appointment and I didn't want to have to take it off. I often did wonder if he could tell or not, he would have no way of seeing it because I always tucked my shirt in. I wasn't sure if he could tell though when we would adjust my lower back/hips, because that was a bit lower down. I would never use my diaper before going either, I don't really feel like that's very fair to subject people to wet or messy diapers unwillingly.

I used to get massages too but I always made sure that I wasn't diapered for that. The massage therapist would have to move my underwear down in order to massage my gluts so there's no way that I'd be able to wear without them knowing. I would have loved to be wearing a diaper during a massage but I don't think it's very fair to make people interact with your diaper when they don't really need to. If you're incontinent then that's one thing but I was not.

InlandTaipan said:
Have your doctor told or mentoring anything about wearing your diaper Trevor? The doctor I went to today didn't care. That's probably not what she see every day, not a word or anything. Maybe she had her thoughts I donno :(

She wasn't my regular doctor, it was one of those urgent care clinics on the weekend. I've not been to see my doctor while I was 24/7. It hasn't been relevant to any other doctor's visit. I was prepared to say I liked wearing them if it had come up but I'm just as glad it didn't.

For the last 6 years any visit to the doctors has been in nappies. It is no big deal. My medical notes state I am incontinent and enuretic.

I wear a diaper or a pullup to my Dr visits all the time. Don't have to take my clothes off for my eye Dr.
I'm sure my heart Dr's nurse has seen my pullup waistband when she takes a EKG.

Reactions: Linjebuss
Only time I go to the doc in a pink diaper is if it happens to fall when I have switched to DC Amor's from my Abri Form X Plus or Dry 24-7 I can only think I went twice once to the dentist and once to the urologist that is it. I just got in my newest batch of DC Amors and will be in them in about 2 weeks which lays outside of any doctors visits bar any emergency.

InlandTaipan said:
hihi I went to a doctor for a x-ray screening today. I was wearing my rearz pink princess diaper. Never tried to wear a diaper visible to a doctor before. She didn't care at all. Have anyone tried to get out in public wearing a diaper?? Just feel free to wear what you want and give a beep beep on what other people think? I just did that today, exceed my own limits. What a great feeling. Please comment if you have tried that.. I'm a DL, I wear what I want, when I want. No one tells me what to wear or when to wear

So does that mean you had tocl take your pants off for the xray? No gown or shorts in place of it either?

I've had to remove my pants for xrays of my knees and legs plenty of times. Each time it was just automatically expected I would change into a gown or those disposable exam shorts.

Heck, I somewhat recently had a urologist I was talking to ask to see the scar from a suprapubic tube I once had. I just unzipped my pants and pulled my diaper down so he could look at it. He was surprised to see I also had a diaper cover on, and had no idea what it even was (to which I explained). I can only imagine his surprise had my diaper cover not obstructed the view of my Crinklz too.

i wear them as normal , they really dont care i once was asked what about that meaning diaper i simply said dont worry all is good down there its just a comfort thing :) nothing else was said
Abu diapers Barebums , whatever it was , i did go to oncall dr<s about a rash and the diaper was not a big deal to them it covered more then my boxes did if i did streach or whatnot my boxers are not so long that boy boy bits could poke out so yea diapers no big deal to me or most

I wore to a podiatrist appointment and ended up getting busted by the doc when I had to get a steroid injection in my rear. Slightly embarrassing but quite hilarious. Never did I fathom having to drop my drawers at a podiatrist.

I generally stick to basic white diapers when I go to a doctor or chiropractor appointment, but have also worn a Rearz Seduction. In fact, I was at the chiropractor this morning. I told him of my situation in a past visit, but didn't think about the techs who do the TENS therapy. None of them have ever mentioned it, even though it's pretty obvious when they lift my shirt to attach the electrodes. The only thing that concerns me is when there are other patients in the therapy room who could possibly see my diaper sticking up above my belt line. Have never had an issue wearing to any medical or allied health professional, but I do always try to be respectful and discrete.

Bokeh said:
I've gone to the Chiropractor several times while diapered. I didn't specifically wear because I knew I was going, I just happened to be wearing on days when I had an appointment and I didn't want to have to take it off. I often did wonder if he could tell or not, he would have no way of seeing it because I always tucked my shirt in. I wasn't sure if he could tell though when we would adjust my lower back/hips, because that was a bit lower down. I would never use my diaper before going either, I don't really feel like that's very fair to subject people to wet or messy diapers unwillingly.

I used to get massages too but I always made sure that I wasn't diapered for that. The massage therapist would have to move my underwear down in order to massage my gluts so there's no way that I'd be able to wear without them knowing. I would have loved to be wearing a diaper during a massage but I don't think it's very fair to make people interact with your diaper when they don't really need to. If you're incontinent then that's one thing but I was not.[/QUOTE

I would like to try that out - go to a message clinic diapered... Never thought about that before

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your answers :) I just don't care about what people are thinking. That's the way I am, who I am and who I will be... Wearing my diaper when I want

InlandTaipan said:
Bokeh said:

I used to get massages too but I always made sure that I wasn't diapered for that. The massage therapist would have to move my underwear down in order to massage my gluts so there's no way that I'd be able to wear without them knowing. I would have loved to be wearing a diaper during a massage but I don't think it's very fair to make people interact with your diaper when they don't really need to. If you're incontinent then that's one thing but I was not.[/QUOTE

I would like to try that out - go to a message clinic diapered... Never thought about that before

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your answers :) I just don't care about what people are thinking. That's the way I am, who I am and who I will be... Wearing my diaper when I want

I just went to a masseuse, diapered of course. They know I am diapered, it's not big deal and almost never even mentioned. They also work my gluts due to my sitting so much. No problem really, but quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back