The "what am i doing" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Recently i caught up with some friends whom i have not contact for years , after chatting for a while and learning that some of them are successful in their own right , i start to think what am i doing , being DL and all . I am still some ways off accepting myself but more of less there but i feel crappy about it.

Its like they are successful, having a family and all but here i am wearing diapers. I know what i do is not wrong and harm no one but still the feelings that came over me sucks.

Diapers and success are not mutually exclusive. Lots of people have the same comparison feelings whether abdl or not. Lots of members on here have families and successful careers. I used to feel similar growing up, that everyone else was normal and here I'm a freak that enjoys diapers, but over time I've accepted myself more (and also kept strict separation between diapers and my personal/professional life). You're right you're not hurting anyone and as long as it's not affecting your ability to get a job or have meaningful relationships you have nothing to worry about and hating this about yourself will only cause harm.

This just means while your friends were able to move on with their development in life, you've been struggling over it all this time. It just goes to show, the sooner you are able to accept you need diapers the sooner you too will be able to continue on.

I feel I was kind of the same way once. I allowed my need for diapers to interfere with my focusing on my friends and career. As I came to accept diapers are a part of who I am, I was able to redirect that internal fight towards more productive things in my life.

I am now thickly diapered 24/7, AND a successful designer. Though it took me a couple of decades to get here, I'm sure you could reach a similar goal if you apply yourself.

I’m 75 years old and have had serious bladder-control issues since I was 14. I’ve always had to wear diapers at night. And for the past 30 or so years, I’ve had to wear a diaper 24/7. Needing diapers is a bit of a nuisance, but I haven’t let it prevent me from having a successful professional and personal life.

Don't look at yourself in comparison, especially not with diapers taking the blame. If you feel as if you're behind on where you should be in life, obviously see if the diapers really are getting in the way of your productivity, but don't be so quick to give up on what you love like that. I mean, look at your day to day life. If you're at home, messing your diapers all day long and just doing nothing, masturbating every few hours, you probably won't get anywhere. But a 24/7 diapered lifestyle with progression and productivity is entirely possible, especially since some people here in these forums actually are incontinent.

I am a Diaper Lover, so I do it purely by choice, and I can tell you that I've had to cut back on wearing a few times due to strange vibes when I'm with people that I don't see understanding in, and I get very aroused at the wrong time sometimes when I have a mess in my diapers. It distracted me, so I singled out my friends who accept my fetish, and most of the time I only wear around them now. So basically I enjoy my diaper love, while at the same time, making sure I"m moving forward with my hopes and dreams.

Just remember, addictive personalities are a thing, anything can be abused, and while it may look like diapers are to blame for holding you back, they may not be, just see if there's any changes you can make, good luck!!

Thanks for all the positive encouragement all, its just sometimes very confusing and frustrating at times . I definitely did not choose being a DL , at times i felt ashamed for having this fetish , sometimes i ask myself why of all things to be into its something like this. I have learned to control my binge/ purge now as in the past after feeling like this i would purge only for the feelings to come back and then binge which continues the damm cycle, now i would just keep my diapers and stuff no matter what so as not to waste money time and effort into buying and throwing.

It is so much better now as i try to ease this crazy roller coaster of emotions and still trying to accept myself , thanks all for listening.

sgdl88 said:
Recently i caught up with some friends whom i have not contact for years , after chatting for a while and learning that some of them are successful in their own right , i start to think what am i doing , being DL and all . I am still some ways off accepting myself but more of less there but i feel crappy about it.

Its like they are successful, having a family and all but here i am wearing diapers. I know what i do is not wrong and harm no one but still the feelings that came over me sucks.
I think we get shamed and labeled throughout our lives. It start happening when we were kids. Then those who we get into romantic relationship with use us until the find out our AB/DL achievements

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

also had it from birth today I would have a form of SB, took a lot of abuse from home as I grew up to the point I let home at age 12 when my GF.s mother gave me a new home and brought us both up with each other years later I asked her wht and she just giggled and said I was there all the time anyway si it seemed right

1967 I was hurt in a plane crash in viet nam and broke back but you would never know it today my wife also in diapers joined the USMC and was killed on 1/14/1967 alsomost like we were born just under 24 hous apart

sgdl88 said:
Thanks for all the positive encouragement all, its just sometimes very confusing and frustrating at times . I definitely did not choose being a DL , at times i felt ashamed for having this fetish , sometimes i ask myself why of all things to be into its something like this. I have learned to control my binge/ purge now as in the past after feeling like this i would purge only for the feelings to come back and then binge which continues the damm cycle, now i would just keep my diapers and stuff no matter what so as not to waste money time and effort into buying and throwing.

It is so much better now as i try to ease this crazy roller coaster of emotions and still trying to accept myself , thanks all for listening.

The vast majority of us never chose this either. The DL life chooses you. All we can do is learn to accept that.

You can wear diapers and still live a normal life. Wearing diapers 24/7 by choice hasn't stopped me. Sure, I don't use the toilet like most people do but it has its advantages. I also need to stop and change my diaper regularly but people that don't wear diapers have to stop and use the bathroom anyway. Diapers don't have to take over your life just because you wear them.

First, and I know this is difficult, try not to compare your life to others. You really don't know these individuals ins and outs so there's no telling how happy or unhappy they are. Second there is nothing wrong with you wearing diapers if it makes you happy. Don't judge your success or failure by the fact you found something that makes you happy. We only have one life, you should spend it doing things you enjoy.

There is nothing wrong about wearing diapers.

There are very successful people that wear diapers for fun.
We all remember David Vetter .
The only problem is he got caught.
Dog boy here has a very good life he had a wonderful wife and a successful profession.
We may not be the norm but there are a lot of us out here you're not alone.
So just know that you're you you're unique.

- - - Updated - - -

sgdl88 said:

Take care your ok.
You can be any thing .
Time for you to go to college and start training to be an astronaut then you get to wear diapers. Lol

sgdl88 said:

But being dl ab don't have much to do with how successful are you in life take this like an addiction like the cigarette one but at least aren't harming your lungs but I don't think be something that determines how successful are you in your life , the part of how successful are you in life are other traits and talents that an person has and an vicious don't condition that

If you think that your life haven't done anything that be remarkable perhaps it's time to think about what direction are you taking and get an goal to get over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back