"Guards for Men" as stuffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought a pack of CVS brand "Guards for Men", those underwear liners for light incontinence and tried using them as a stuffer in an Abena M4 last night. It actually worked very well. I enjoyed the curved shape and the way that it cradled my junk. Have any of you other guys out there tried them? What did you think? Are there other brands of these that are better than the CVS style? I know that Attends and Prevail both make them. Thoughts?

I use about 4 Northshore double guards a day for my ic, but not as a stuffer. They hold a lot and as the name implies, they have two leak protectors.

I tried many different types of boosters in the past. I found they are all worthless, or work but are overpriced. For what does work really well, try size 1 baby diapers. No other boosert, is going tochave the same engineering development behind them like a ba y diaper. And because of ecomomy of scale, no booster is going to come close to being a inexpensive.

This said, it's actually better to take the cost if any booster and add it diretly into the cost of the diaper. Do this by just getting slightly better diapers. They will perform better than cheap diaper and booster combo, and at the same overall price.

Thanks for the tips! I'm kind of new to wearing regularly but do diaper up every night these days.

How do you use baby diapers as stuffer's exactly? Do you fold them up, turn them inside out, cut them in half, wrap one around your junk or what? I want to try it but am not sure of the best technique.

Suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jock said:
Thanks for the tips! I'm kind of new to wearing regularly but do diaper up every night these days.

How do you use baby diapers as stuffer's exactly? Do you fold them up, turn them inside out, cut them in half, wrap one around your junk or what? I want to try it but am not sure of the best technique.

Suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I like to tear off the side tabs. (They come off easily when you pull them at the base of the tab from top to bottom). After that, put on your adult diaper, taping up only the two bottom tapes. Slide in the baby diaper so it covers from the tip of the penis down. Now tape up the top tapes to hold it in place.

When the booster gets sufficiently wet you will want to take it out. Don't wait till after your diaper gets wet or you're just asking for a massive leak. This works to extend how long till you need a change too, and can be extended futher with changing out the booster. Take note though, adding a booster is also know for reducing the reliablity of a diaper, so this comes at a cost.

Still, like I mentioned, I've found it's better to invest that cost of a booster into just getting better functioning diapers. There are fewer changes, less hastle, less chance for leaks, better overal performance and reliability, and at the same cost.

So you are sort of wrapping your penis up into the inside of the baby diaper?

Jock said:
So you are sort of wrapping your penis up into the inside of the baby diaper?

You can if you want to. I meant just leaving the baby diaper flat though, but positioned forward enough to catch everything before the diaper can get wet at all.

However, I used to cup the baby diaper over the top of my penis back when I used them for overnight use. I sleep on my side, so doing this sort of redirected my pee back towards the center of the diaper. It worked pretty good for preventing leaks with a disposable diaper (which at the time I use Confidry) Like I said though, I eventually figured out that using a better diaper (I now use Crinklz), without the baby diaper booster was the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back