Crypto Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugglePants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone into buying and selling crypto currency? I've invested into it and enjoy what its potential has around blockchain technology.

I might as well be. I'm into stocks...sigh. Yes, we went down 250 + today. Ugh! But I think crypto-currency is very risky and way to risky for me.

I don't have actual cryptocurrencies but I have been practicing with a demo account. And lost a terrible amount of fake money during last weeks crash.

The potential for making lots of money is high, but the potential for losing everything might be even higher. I wouldn't be surprised if a second crash is coming because investors got scared by the events from the past weeks, and take what they can when the price has recovered enough.

In my opinion, you should only invest what you can afford to loose. But that is actually true for almost all investments that carry some risk.

I have not personally gotten involved with cryptocurrency. Call me old-fashioned but I don't trust anything that's not backed. I have a number of friends who up until a few months ago we're celebrating cryptocurrency. Constantly jabbering about how much they were making and how great the market was. Of course then correction set in in the market plummeted, losing the same people but a bit of money. I haven't heard much from them about cryptocurrency since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back