• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunRay

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello everyone! I learned about ageplay and littles a few years ago through fanfiction. The stories I read were sweet and adorable and ever since then I’ve been hooked on the idea. I think it’s the escape from the adult world, and the stress that comes along with it, that draws me to the idea.

Till now it’s really only ever been something I’ve desired but never acted upon. A recent change in my life, however, made my desire to be an adult baby stronger.

I started a new job as a lab tech in a hospital. The amount of anxiety and stress I feel on a daily basis feels as if it’s burying me alive. I’ve never been under the amount of stress I’m currently under ever.

This all reinforced my want to come home to cuddles and sippy cups and leave the adult world outside my apartment door.

So, I thought I’d start small and join an online community. I would love to make some friends who understand what’s going on in my head.

So, hello everyone!

More about me below if you’re interested.

• My mood improves 100% when it’s sunny out.

• When I’m not at work, I’m usually at home. I’m a bit of a homebody.

• I enjoy reading and sewing when I get the chance.

• I’m a bit of a nerd. I love Star Trek, Sherlock, and Stargate Atlantis.

• I love anything Disney. Zootopia is probably my favorite Disney movie followed closely by Toy Story. I also really enjoy all of the Tinkerbell movies.

• I love super hero movies as well. Captain America is my favorite Avenger.

• I think Reese’s that come in holiday shapes taste better than regular Reese’s.

• Vanilla coke is my jam.

• If the weather gets below 70 degrees my hands and feet are automatically freezing, so I have a pair of paw slippers that keep my feet toasty.

• I’m a bit obsessed with one direction. I genuinely like their music and who they are as people. I also love the band Awolnation.

• I collect teapots and mugs. I also have a small tsum tsum collection and a small Tokidoki unicorno collection.

Thanks for reading!

Hi there SunRay,

Welcome to ADISC,

Great introduction, you seem like a well rounded baby :)

Just like you I'm an AB myself and I'm 26 too, I joined the site late last year. Much like you, I turn to diapers and babyhood as a means of escaping my adult pressures and as a way of relaxing and unwinding when I become much too stressed or depressed.

I'm on the East Coast in Canada, but I actually have family in Columbus, Ohio and I've been there a few times, it's a beautiful state. There are a few ABDL's from Ohio on the site already too.

I'm also a nerd, more of a film nerd and a comic book nerd myself. I also really like Disney movies too, they're really fun to watch when you diaper up and regress, I really like The Lion King and The Great Mouse Detective, I liked Zootopia as well.

I hope you make lots of padded pals here :)

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent introduction. I lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 9 years, but moved to Virginia where it's much warmer.

SunRay said:
Hello everyone! I learned about ageplay and littles a few years ago through fanfiction. The stories I read were sweet and adorable and ever since then I’ve been hooked on the idea. I think it’s the escape from the adult world, and the stress that comes along with it, that draws me to the idea.

Till now it’s really only ever been something I’ve desired but never acted upon. A recent change in my life, however, made my desire to be an adult baby stronger.

I started a new job as a lab tech in a hospital. The amount of anxiety and stress I feel on a daily basis feels as if it’s burying me alive. I’ve never been under the amount of stress I’m currently under ever.

This all reinforced my want to come home to cuddles and sippy cups and leave the adult world outside my apartment door.

So, I thought I’d start small and join an online community. I would love to make some friends who understand what’s going on in my head.

So, hello everyone!

More about me below if you’re interested.

• My mood improves 100% when it’s sunny out.

• When I’m not at work, I’m usually at home. I’m a bit of a homebody.

• I enjoy reading and sewing when I get the chance.

• I’m a bit of a nerd. I love Star Trek, Sherlock, and Stargate Atlantis.

• I love anything Disney. Zootopia is probably my favorite Disney movie followed closely by Toy Story. I also really enjoy all of the Tinkerbell movies.

• I love super hero movies as well. Captain America is my favorite Avenger.

• I think Reese’s that come in holiday shapes taste better than regular Reese’s.

• Vanilla coke is my jam.

• If the weather gets below 70 degrees my hands and feet are automatically freezing, so I have a pair of paw slippers that keep my feet toasty.

• I’m a bit obsessed with one direction. I genuinely like their music and who they are as people. I also love the band Awolnation.

• I collect teapots and mugs. I also have a small tsum tsum collection and a small Tokidoki unicorno collection.

Thanks for reading!

Greetings from NE Ohio. It appears that the Buckeye state is well represented on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back