Babied By My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! So, many of you may not know, but I am pretty chill about my ABDL side and I have told many of my best friends. You know, the people that love me despite everything, those people I spent middle school, high school and college. They are really the best friends in the world.

What's interesting is that they're getting used to "babying me" a little. I came out as an ABDL in 2014, and since then, they act different with me. They smother me with hugs and they often ruffle my hair. Sometimes we would be watching movies together in the living room and I would end up sucking my thumb and they'd just snicker and call me "cute". It's come to a point where I can be around in diapers with them and they won't even flinch.

Anyway, recently, they are becoming more and more affectionate towards me. It's like I'm more than just their best friend. It's like I'm their baby brother. It's quite cool actually. I love the way they treat me. My very best friend once changed my diaper, it was a one time thing but it was pretty awesome.

Well, I just wanted to share with you guys.

That's really cool.

I've told many of my childhood and very good friends and while all of them have been accepting and understanding they draw the line at babying me and I don't blame them, when I'm with my friends I tend to want to be a big boy lol

That being said, I have some friends who are more accepting than others. My bestest friend from High-School, one of the first people I told, is cool with me wearing diapers around him discretely. I have a friend who is a girl who will occasionally do what you describe, she'll ruffle my hair, pinch my cheeks and pat my rear when we are in public sometimes. I never diaper up around her, but she knows I'm an AB and finds it fun to bring up from time to time what a little baby I am. This same friend is so understanding that she actually gave me a load of her son's old baby toys a while back, she said she'd rather know that they are going to a good home and making a baby happy as opposed to being sold for next to nothing or winding up in storage :)

My current Mommy and I are friends as well. She isn't interested in dating me in the traditional sense, we are strictly Mommy and Baby and when we aren't we are typical friends, so I guess this counts as having a friend that babies me. I'm actually going to be having a baby weekend with her real soon.

So, yeah, it's awesome that you have accepting friends and some who are even willing to baby you. It always makes you feel a little better about being an ABDL when other people get it, you know.

I think you must be a fun person to be around Kik91. I can see that happening.

That sounds great! It's wonderful to hear about such warm, accepting people haha. Glad you can just be you around them without fear, and that it's something that brings you all closer it seems. Hope it continues to go well!

Dang, if you weren't such a regular on here I would wonder if it was a little made up. That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back