How to wet a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I spent over 6 hours wearing a diaper today, and it was generally a really good experience. But the only slightly unsatisfactory aspect was that I wanted to wet the diaper but couldn't, or only a little trickle. I didn't want to force it, just let it flow out naturally, but it didn't want to, even though my bladder was full, and I tried tricks like telling myself it was ok to wet my diaper, that the diaper was thick and absorbent, even looking at Youtube film of a tinkling stream. I assume this will come with practice. Does anyone have any similar experiences, advice etc?

Reactions: Mickeymic and diaperGirl96
I don't wear that much, so I always have some trouble getting it flowing. What I normaly do is to play video games or read something.

However, in Your case I would suggest sitting on the toilet (or stand) and try to fool yourself that the diaper isn't there. Your brain probably knows that it's okay to pee over the toilet, so try to wet there at first. Do let the sink dripple a bit for extra effect and try to relax.

Reactions: charliee and diaperGirl96
When I first started wetting I also found it very difficult. Sitting on the toilet like Amon suggested helped, but also other 'natural' positions like standing up. 'Advanced' positions like lying down are for more experienced wetters :)

You will learn to recognize how it feels when you are relaxed and able to pee, and how to repeat that. It's like trial and error.

No worry, just keep practicing. Over time it will become much easier. Now I can even wet while I am walking. But it took some time to get there.

Reactions: charliee and diaperGirl96
Have you tried to sit on the toilet while diapered, or at least stand in front of it like you would to pee "normally"? The water trickling sound is also a good start, as is the already needing to go. Also, don't force it- ever. Just keep trying to relax, and yes it will come with practice.

For a beginner, standing up is the easiest; Lying down is hardest.

One of the biggest things is to try to relax. The sounds and visuals of water are nice and you could also close your eyes and imagine yourself standing in a rain storm or near a waterfall. The visualization techniques are also good for relaxing.

Well eventually you are going to need to go - and your system is going to let you know - and you will rebel trying to hold it back -
relax - go with the flow - yes not easy - maybe running water is all that it takes - the first couple of times you maybe so up tight
that even sitting on the toilet is not going to do it - get up move around - consider massaging caressing the front of the diaper -
realize that you are going to have to go at some time - last resort take a glass of water and open the top of the diaper and flood
the frontal area of the diaper with the water - in due time the pump being primed - the flow has to start - OK give up and just
take the diaper off and sit on the porcelain throne until it does.
Everyone has their limits and what works best - you will just have to play around till you find that threshold.

Now of course it could be that you are really not ready for being incontinent - after all these years being potty trained it is very
difficult to change horses in midstream - it is so ingrained that it may be impossible to do it - "BUT" as for number 2 ve have
ways to make it happen - oh do ve - oral stuff - poop tube priming - enemas and colonoscopy preps !

It does come with practice, I sometimes just watch TV and drink loads of water, and let my bladder empty of it's own accord, tend to get a massive flood which I can't moderate or stop, really just try to relax is the key,,,

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
I wish I had problems wetting my nappy. I wet continuously all the time.

I've forgotten those days. I wet anywhere, anytime, as long as I'm diapered, but, I don't flood. Your fighting the trickle, when I think you should be allowing it. Who says kids in diapers all flood?? It's basically why people are always complaining about leaks, etc. You can dribble all day, in a thirsty diaper, and have the feeling of warmth & wetness over and over and over... You flood, maybe you just have to change that $3 diaper in an hour or two. That's why a good pullup combo works for me. I can ly down on my back, and trickle the back of the seat, lay on my belly, and get the front, and walk/work to get the crotch. I wear doubles (unperforated), and when the inner one is at max, I hit the stall, rip the sides of the used one, and carry on with the fresh one. This works for me, 24/7, in a very close work environment.

Drinking plenty of water combined with cola, coffee or alcohol should do the trick eventually. Both caffeine and alcohol extract water from your body, resulting in a full bladder soon.
What helped me in the beginning is to tap repeatedly on my belly (5 inches bellow the belly button, where the bladder is located). This helped me to let go.
Nowadays I can pee my diaper in virtually any situation and any position, even while walking.
For some people it remains to be difficult though. My BF wears diapers every now and then but still can't pee in them properly, even after several years of trying.

Yes, I think the trickle's the thing. My subconscious is telling me trickling isn't the right to pee, I should be saving it up and then flooding, preferably into the toilet.

Much the same happened today, except interestingly I had an involuntary trickle after I took the diaper off and put underpants on.

For me, standing up and slightly leaning forward would make it easier. Though usually not too hard I just pee lol. I know that sounds simplistic.

Rind said:
Drinking plenty of water combined with cola, coffee or alcohol should do the trick eventually. Both caffeine and alcohol extract water from your body, resulting in a full bladder soon.
What helped me in the beginning is to tap repeatedly on my belly (5 inches bellow the belly button, where the bladder is located). This helped me to let go.
Nowadays I can pee my diaper in virtually any situation and any position, even while walking.
For some people it remains to be difficult though. My BF wears diapers every now and then but still can't pee in them properly, even after several years of trying.

That sounds like mental conditioning, which takes time and a lot of effort. A small ritual like this can work well but you do need to get to the point where you are comfortable enough to actually wet in the first place.

Caffeine and alcohol cause you to need to perform different reasons. Alcohol is probably the most reliable as it has a diuretic effect as well as a depressant which gives it both a relaxant and to some extent has a mild dissociative effect. If you combine this with plenty of water, enough that you are peeing clear or mostly clear every 20-30 minutes. You can build up to flooding and trying to keep your sphincter open after. The warmth after the first flood can help make it easier. You should also use a good diaper because if you have even a subconscious fear of leaks, it’s going to make the process a lot harder.

Just relax and drink lots of water and try peeing while standing it is much easier when standing up or try running water in the bathroom while standing.there is nothing better then a steady stream of warm pee running down your private parts and into your diaper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back