The Obligatory Are They an ABDL? Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx said:
What are the odds. Thanks for the update.

Thanks, I agree with you, what are the odds, I'm still a little dumfounded myself.

I think it was the Fetlife connection and their ABDL suggestive banter that emboldened me to check things out for myself, all the other stuff was merely circumstantial. Still, telling them at this early stage in our friendship could have blown up in my face, I'm glad it didn't. I now have a few more likeminded friends and I've become a guru of sorts to them, they both texted me with some questions earlier this morning, just got to them now :)

Poofybutt said:
Thanks, I agree with you, what are the odds, I'm still a little dumfounded myself.

I think it was the Fetlife connection and their ABDL suggestive banter that emboldened me to check things out for myself, all the other stuff was merely circumstantial. Still, telling them at this early stage in our friendship could have blown up in my face, I'm glad it didn't. I now have a few more likeminded friends and I've become a guru of sorts to them, they both texted me with some questions earlier this morning, just got to them now :)

Wow! Thats an incredible development to the story! Congratulations on such a successful outcome, that was definitely a big risk you took, but from the sound of it, one that's paid off well! That really is incredible that you just happened to make friends with a couple of people that are into ABDL as well, the chances of that seem so astronomically slim, I don't blame you for being so cautious. Hope you continue to grow in your friendship with them, and that you can be a good "guru" haha, that must be fun being able to offer such candid advice to people who are accepting and interested themselves. Again, congrats, I wish you all the best! :D

congratulations! that is about the coolest thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back