Diaper Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowaincon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Back in June there was a thread started by NorthShoreAdam about solid color diapers. I was wondering if this has ever gone anywhere?

I have been incontinent since I was in my early 20's, so almost 16 years now, and prior to that I never wore white underwear once I was old enough to choose. It seems to me that some solid color diapers would be popular, as I am sure many people feel the same about white "underwear" as I do. I like the variety of prints and the such that are available now, but most of them do run toward the "childish" side of the spectrum, and while it doesn't bother me too much, my wife is not really a fan.

So I thought I would start a thread here to hopefully get an answer from some of the folks that I know frequent this area from NorthShore and ABU to see if there is anything in the works that we can look forward to.

FormaCare do a blue diaper and have done for many years.

Absorin have some pastel coloured ones.

Think there are some other coloured ones too.

For the ABDL side, we currently have:

1. Rearz Princess Pink
2. MyDiaper Yellow
3. MyDiaper Blue
4. MyDiaper Pink
5. DC Idyl (blue)
6. DC Amor (pink)
7. Super Boompa (blue)
8. Super Dotty The Pony (pink)

I would love to see a variety of colors as well as patterns that are not necessarily babyish, but fun.

PaddedDeist said:
I would love to see a variety of colors as well as patterns that are not necessarily babyish, but fun.

MyDiaper is probably your best bet to keep an eye on then. Though they seem to stop producing and make new patterns on a whim. There's a few they have kept making new runs on, but there have been quite a few single runs also. (I'd like to see their overnight / blue with white clouds pattern re-released)

PaddedDeist, I agree.

Bigtoddler96, I am well aware of all the options out there for printed diapers, and have used many of them.

I enjoy the variety and different fun prints, but as I stated my wife does not. She doesn't really care if I wear them, but doesn't really want to see them. I would like to see some solid colors that are different, maybe some of the darker colors that were voted on in the thread I mentioned earlier. I used to buy the variety pack of boxers back in the day that had dark red, dark green, and a dark blue, and I would love it if I could get some good diapers that were in the same color pallet. Maybe I am in a minority with my desire, and a company would loose money offering this type of product. But I look at the fact that the pull ons from the big companies (depend, tena, always) are all going with colors, and have to think it would be nice for those of us that need more protection than a thin depend pull up to have some options too. I have tried the NorthShore pull ons and found them to be adequate protection since they have standing leak guards and good capacity, I would consider purchasing them more often if they were available in colors.

There's the black Rearz Seduction. I'd love to see more dark colored diapers. Dark grey/blue would be nice. I think DLs would like more colored options that aren't geared towards ABs.

A friend and I were talking about how neat it would be if there were holiday themed diapers. Like Christmas trees or wreaths, ghost and jack-o-lanterns, New Years, Valentine's day with hearts and Cupid and so on. You can go to a store and buy boxers with that stuff, why not diapers? Just my 2 cents.

RW25 said:
A friend and I were talking about how neat it would be if there were holiday themed diapers. Like Christmas trees or wreaths, ghost and jack-o-lanterns, New Years, Valentine's day with hearts and Cupid and so on. You can go to a store and buy boxers with that stuff, why not diapers? Just my 2 cents.

Because diapers are ordered by distributors by the shipping container. And the manufacturing time can be inconsistent and take several months. Distributors aren't going to make a profit off of limited runs either, because demand for something like this is quite low. Add to that they would need to receive and hold those special diapers in their warehouse before the holiday season (which costs money), it just doesn't make sense to try selling them.

On the other hand, more common clothing can be controlled more easily from the point of manufacturer to store shelves. And given a lot more people will buy holiday themed clothes, it won't be quite the limited run, or have to sit in a warehouse for long.

RW25 said:

One run of fabine were christmas.

probably really hard to find now.

s-l500.jpg

iowaincon said:
Back in June there was a thread started by NorthShoreAdam about solid color diapers. I was wondering if this has ever gone anywhere?

I have been incontinent since I was in my early 20's, so almost 16 years now, and prior to that I never wore white underwear once I was old enough to choose. It seems to me that some solid color diapers would be popular, as I am sure many people feel the same about white "underwear" as I do. I like the variety of prints and the such that are available now, but most of them do run toward the "childish" side of the spectrum, and while it doesn't bother me too much, my wife is not really a fan.

So I thought I would start a thread here to hopefully get an answer from some of the folks that I know frequent this area from NorthShore and ABU to see if there is anything in the works that we can look forward to.

Yes, we are working on a variety of different options. We do expect some to be available later this year and others next year.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, we are working on a variety of different options. We do expect some to be available later this year and others next year.

Color me intrigued! I'm just a DL, so the white Supremes are fine with me (and are my favs) but that doesn't mean I don't like to mix things up every so often.

-RMS

The black Rearz Seduction diaper is very sexy except the overall look is ruined by the white tapes. I, too, would like better solid color choices: navy blue, grey, military khaki, etc.

I think it would be awesome to see someone make diapers in solid colors. I know that some companies do the blue, and yellowish colored diapers to differentiate sizes but I'm talking about a better color palette. I'd love to wear a solid pink diaper, I'm not a sissy but for some reason I really enjoy wearing pink diapers or girly prints like the ABU Lavender.

If Northshore Care comes out with some, I know I will certainly be buying them.

RW25 said:

It's been done. Quite a few times before.

See the Fabine Christmas print for just one example.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Color me intrigued as well! Even just 10 years ago I never though we would have actual options with already awesome diapers to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back