• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya I am little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlemisspolly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Very new to this I am littlemisspolly have been wearing princess Disney nappies for a while and most nights in bed love being the littl girl I am just wanted to say warm hello x

Littlemisspolly said:
Very new to this I am littlemisspolly have been wearing princess Disney nappies for a while and most nights in bed love being the littl girl I am just wanted to say warm hello x

Hello! Welcome to the site! There are several other LGs here. What are some of your other hobbies and interests?

I like to colour and draw taking nice warm baths and watching cartoons thank very mush for asking as I look up and smile sweetly x

Littlemisspolly said:
I like to colour and draw taking nice warm baths and watching cartoons thank very mush for asking as I look up and smile sweetly x

Ah, quite the adventuresome lass, then. Greetings and welcome to our nursery. I'm repairing my disney princesses knickers today, Tailor made. By the by, I'm a yank but sometimes I try to show off what I know of proper English. Maybe it's a bad habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back