Thrust Vector Crinklz Advanced Diaper Review

The main issue I have with the Thrust Vector products is the tape positioning, where the top tape is too high and the bottom tape too low. I will no longer be purchasing these, and will opt for the Dry 24/7 or other brands instead. Perhaps Tykables Overnights if they get restocked.

I just tried the Better Dry diapers(the plain white version of Crinkles). No issues here. Great fit, very absorbent. Kept my bed dry all night.

I absolutely love my Crinklz diapers! I haven’t been this happy to see the FedEx truck with my order since I got the original NES for Christmas, lol. It’s like they were custom fit for me. I’m 5’-10“ 160 lbs and wear a medium. The plastic and filler material is so soft. Love the prints. I have the Original and the Aquatic. They will clump up a bit, never fear. These are the only diapers that I can depend on not to leak. Side sleeping, sitting, walking, climbing, it doesn’t matter. They wick the urine away quickly, but do swell up. The only time I’ve had a leak was because I didn’t place the lower tapes tight enough. I have yet to rip the tapes or have one pop off. The tapes can be reapplied over the blue tapes once you get the hang of getting the fit right on the first try. Comes in handy for the #2 bathroom trips. They are a little bit thick in the front. That’s probably what most of us wants amyways. To make it less obvious that I’m wearing one, I just cover them with boxer briefs and wear relaxed fit pants to keep the bulge down. The name would make you think that they crinkle loudly, but to me these are the quietest diapers I’ve ever worn. Probably because they do not have a landing zone. The price is very competitive for being such a good performing diaper.

Why they have my language on package but have not any supply or sale in my home. Lol.

slomo i was going through youtube as i usually do and stumbled upon this test for the better dry <plain version of crinklz and thought you or others here may be interested, as i saw no actual review page for the better dry by itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuGreHsdKBg

What if you are in bed, laying on your back?

Wanted to bring up a significant issue here that I think is worth mentioning that I've had a problem with: while wearing some SAP slowly starts to creep through the mat and ends up on my skin. Not only is this sometimes uncomfortable if that area gets rubbed, but it also makes cleanup a lot more irritating and often requires a shower. (One particular time I also had some swollen SAP go into a hole particular to the male human body that resulted in some grief.) On another note just compared to other brands, the tapes are also such a hassle. At this point after I've tried so many other brands and with all of the new high absorbency products and different options, I'm not sure I would recommend these much anymore as a high quality premium option, more as a high-absorbency economical option

Last edited:
I started using these recently and so far I love them. Never had a problem with the tapes, I think it’s just a skill you have to get used to to tape it right the first time. I’ve completely saturated them and still no leak. The only problem. I had was once the SAP burst out and spread all over inside of the diaper. It only happened once so maybe it was just a faulty unit.
They bulge out in the front so much it’s ridiculous. I love it at home because it really makes me feel babyish, but for that reason I probably wouldn’t choose these to wear to work.

Rave1 said:
I started using these recently and so far I love them. Never had a problem with the tapes, I think it’s just a skill you have to get used to to tape it right the first time. I’ve completely saturated them and still no leak. The only problem. I had was once the SAP burst out and spread all over inside of the diaper. It only happened once so maybe it was just a faulty unit.
They bulge out in the front so much it’s ridiculous. I love it at home because it really makes me feel babyish, but for that reason I probably wouldn’t choose these to wear to work.
I'd say 3-4 times out of 5 I have at least some SAP bursting through the mat. It makes cleanup without a shower a lot tougher which is why I haven't worn them too often lately

Topex said:
I'd say 3-4 times out of 5 I have at least some SAP bursting through the mat. It makes cleanup without a shower a lot tougher which is why I haven't worn them too often lately
That is strange, i have worn 2 bags of betterdry and 1 bag of crinklz, besides the weak leakguards vs rash creams i had no issues with it, I'm guessing you had a faulty batch, unless the problem spread across multiple bags and cases?
Out of curiosity, when did you purchase those with that problem?

Unfortunately TV will not respond if you try to contact them about it, they never got back to me about the leakguards either

winterheart01 said:
That is strange, i have worn 2 bags of betterdry and 1 bag of crinklz, besides the weak leakguards vs rash creams i had no issues with it, I'm guessing you had a faulty batch, unless the problem spread across multiple bags and cases?
Out of curiosity, when did you purchase those with that problem?

Unfortunately TV will not respond if you try to contact them about it, they never got back to me about the leakguards either
Just one bag. Ordered maybe back in June or July

Last edited:
Just happened again last night, so it seems it wasn't just a fluke. It's such a shame because they're otherwise amazing diapers, and it seems like this issue could be fixed with a slightly thicker lining material and stronger adhesive.

IMG_20190831_085902.jpg

TV used to be a active when their products where new. Now they have themselves an established niche, and they are gone, focussed only on selling. As long as their, products are without issues, such a attitude might work, when problems appear, they should at least respond.

Topex said:
Just one bag. Ordered maybe back in June or July
Hmm i think mine were older, i ordered them in April from local retailers who still had stock.

This worries me as i thought i found a more reliable diaper, besides betterdry i don't know of a suitable non abdl diaper.

this is very dissappointing indeed, This diaper was for me affordable and provided good absorbancy in the front.
Now I have to look for an alternative that comes close.
Does anyone know of such an alternative? rearz and forsite are not as they contain more padding in the back, abena is low quality , all cotton feel ones are out of the question as are abdl ones

Rave1 said:
Just happened again last night, so it seems it wasn't just a fluke. It's such a shame because they're otherwise amazing diapers, and it seems like this issue could be fixed with a slightly thicker lining material and stronger adhesive.

What products, if any, are you using with them? It seems like that shouldn't matter but I'm still curious as I'm on my second case of them and haven't encountered that problem or read of it elsewhere. The known problems are tapes that come unstuck too easily and for some people, the leak guards detatch. Oddly, this last one appears just to happen to certain people and does so with frequency, which is confusing. Aside from the tapes, the worst I've had is a small tear of the backing on two occasions over about 80 diapers. I don't like it but given how they swell, I feel like I can understand it.

What Rave1 posted never happened to me. I really hope it was just a faulty charge (shouldn't happen but it does sometimes in any manufacturing). It would be a shame if they go down.

imo, the best abdl diaper, second best incontanance product

Last edited:
I just got my first Crinkles and use two I am impressed

Back