Why Goodnites are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFried

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Goodnites are awesome. Simple, but why are they? First things first they are amazing for young and old people alike. From the weird smelly kid in middle school to the 60 year old in your neighborhood. They are affordable, easy to find, and fit almost every time (keyword almost). They may not absorb much but the reason they don’t is because people go as fast as they can and “let it out” even though with Goodnites take time. I just recently got into wearing diapers. And I have to say out of the 10 or so brands I bought these were the most comfortable to wear, sneakiest, and even when full you can barely tell the difference if your wearing them. That is all k thanks

Yeah, It's a shame almost NO adult can properly fit into a goodnite diaper.

The new DryNites with the 5-Layer protection are now much more stretchy as the old one. It is interesting that the Goodnites from US are rated with 8 to 14 years and the DryNites from Europe with 8 to 15 years.
I have a old package Goodnites and I think, these are larger than the DryNites.

Except they won't fit most people over the age of 12. And well if you don't have the bladder of a squirrel you'll be leaking pretty quickly. And I'm not someone who typically brags about this thing but I'm far too well endowed to even seriously try and wear one. I wanted to see if they'd be cheaper than adult pull-up but they are just not for me.

As always these things leak way to fast, I wish there was a nice middle of the road between an adult diaper and pull ups. I really like how discreet they can be in size. Adult diapers get too puffy sometimes and that makes it real hard to hide. While pull ups are so small no one would ever think you are wearing one, but will leak all over you. Maybe someday there will be this middle.

GoodNites currently work fine for me. I change them before it becomes a big problem, just like any other product. Not a big deal for me.

Slomo said:
Yeah, It's a shame almost NO adult can properly fit into a goodnite diaper.

Hotdog55 said:
Except they won't fit most people over the age of 12. And well if you don't have the bladder of a squirrel you'll be leaking pretty quickly. And I'm not someone who typically brags about this thing but I'm far too well endowed to even seriously try and wear one. I wanted to see if they'd be cheaper than adult pull-up but they are just not for me.

I'm 25, 5'1 and barely 100 pounds, because I was a preemie and had trouble developing. I wore GoodNites for bedwetting until the end of my freshman year of college, then I had to switch to Depends because of leaks. (Now I wear diapers because those were even worse due to them being too big for me). I can still fit into GoodNites if I wanted too, because I wear a size 14 youth underwear. (it's embarrassing for me to shop for pants and shorts. I got asked if I worked there once because I was wearing a polo shirt and went shopping for jeans after work)

I love GoodNites, I know that most can’t fit into them so I try to not take them for granted but for me they’re great. I’m 21 and I stand at 5’7’’, with a 30’’ jean size at 135lbs. They’ll leak if you put pressure on a wet area when you sit for example or if you pee either way too much or too fast. I’ll let my bladder out in small voids if I can help it and it works just fine, even better if you want to use a booster.

musicfan9389 said:
I'm 25, 5'1 and barely 100 pounds, because I was a preemie and had trouble developing. I wore GoodNites for bedwetting until the end of my freshman year of college, then I had to switch to Depends because of leaks. (Now I wear diapers because those were even worse due to them being too big for me). I can still fit into GoodNites if I wanted too, because I wear a size 14 youth underwear. (it's embarrassing for me to shop for pants and shorts. I got asked if I worked there once because I was wearing a polo shirt and went shopping for jeans after work)

That's why I said "almost no adult". The OPs name, deepfried, just kind of struck me as not being the exception like you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back