Are we diaper lovers a group of masochist

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if so. I look up the definition and it said a person that get sexual satisfied by being shame or humiliation. For my system it makes it happen and maybe the reason I why I feel wrong or nervous. Around people. I am getting better. I finally saying who cares if they can tell. They dont care . so in conclusion am I a masochist. And can I get rid of it? Also I will discuss it with my tharpist

I think the correct answer is only some of us are. I like the idea of shame and humiliation, but I'd never put myself into that position because reality and dealing with this world is the issue. But there are some who go for it full tilt, if you can believe what you see on Tumblr. There are plenty of other AB/DL people who have no interest in being shamed. Some get no sexual stimulation from diapers and wear for mental comfort. I find it interesting that almost all of us on this site enjoy wearing diapers, but so many of us experience it differently. It makes the question, "why do I enjoy wearing diapers" even more complex because we experience it differently.

First off, I think it needs to be clarified that Masochists aren't strictly aroused by or fascinated by feeling embarrassed or humiliated, they like pain as well. I personally, never want to feel any form of pain when I'm in baby-mode, not even a spanking or a scolding, I'm much too little and emotional for that, though I do know of some AB's and DL's who quite like being spanked. If you want my honest opinion, what you seem to be asking here is if there are many ABDL's who also happen to have a fetish for humiliation, erotic or otherwise.

With regards to that question, I'm gonna have to agree with Dogboy here, only some of us have our AB and DL interests line up with shame and humiliation. For me, this has never been about humiliation or shame, but about simply wanting to return to a simpler time and wanting to feel loved and cared for. Sometimes, I find it interesting if regression fantasies contain a lack of control, or someone struggling to adapt to their new life as a baby, but when it comes to the act of wearing a diaper and regressing, it's a wholesome experience for me, I don't want to feel embarrassed or humiliated, I want to feel loved and cared for.

Perhaps a more interesting line of questioning could be which part of the ABDL community is more likely to be masochistic or interested in humiliation in addition to their usual fantasies, the AB's or the DL's? My money is on the DL's because their attraction is strictly related to wearing diapers, but as I said, a good amount of age regression fantasies I have heard of revolve around a loss of control and humiliating situations/circumstances as well, so some AB's might have a masochistic streak... not me though.

From the sounds of things though, you might not be a masochist, unless you enjoy being humiliated in addition to being diapered, the way you word it, you just seem to fear the possible humiliation and embarrassment that could befall you should your interests be discovered. I think this is a natural fear or apprehension to have as an ABDL, I've faced it myself, but the more you wear and practice in the comfort of your home and the more you come to accept this side of yourself and your relationship with diapers the less frequently you'll experience this.

I think talking to your therapist about this more is a great idea (I assume your therapist knows of your interests?) :)

makena43 said:
I was wondering if so. I look up the definition and it said a person that get sexual satisfied by being shame or humiliation. For my system it makes it happen and maybe the reason I why I feel wrong or nervous. Around people. I am getting better. I finally saying who cares if they can tell. They dont care . so in conclusion am I a masochist. And can I get rid of it? Also I will discuss it with my tharpist

You are literally asking if we are a group of lovers or group of people who derive sexual gratification from pain. Is love a form of pain? Obviously not, so there's your answer.

But the definition said shame as dogboy and poofbutt said. I think I am because I use the fantasy of girls catching me wearing. A diaper and putting me in the dumpster and saying it okay. Or watching. Pegging video which is a form of humiliation and shame which makes. It work. There is got to be a different. Fantasy I could. Maybe girls in diaper or normal naked girls

makena43 said:
But the definition said shame as dogboy and poofbutt said. I think I am because I use the fantasy of girls catching me wearing. A diaper and putting me in the dumpster and saying it okay. Or watching. Pegging video which is a form of humiliation and shame which makes. It work. There is got to be a different. Fantasy I could. Maybe girls in diaper or normal naked girls

In a way you are both right, you can't discount that what Slomo said isn't true, pain is certainly part of the Masochist's sexual profile, but like me and Dogboy said, so is humiliation, shame and embarrassment. I think there might be a conflation of terms going on here, just like how not all AB behaviours describe the behaviours of DL's and vice versa, hence the joint term ABDL. Perhaps a better term here would be Erotic Humiliation or simply a Humiliation fetish, especially if having pain inflicted upon you isn't one of your diapered fantasies.

If your relationship with diapers does in fact contain some humiliation scenarios, which they seem to based on your recent clarification, then yes, you may in fact have some Masochistic tendencies, but you may also simply be interested in erotic humiliation or you may possess a humiliation fetish in addition to your fetish for diapers. Once again, I think maybe talking with your therapist about this would be a good way of gaining perspective.

Yeah. Maybe I do have a humultion fetish and a diaper fetish. Which makes. Sense. And seeing my tharpist. Is this a good thing or what

Your tharpist (what is tharping, exactly?) might be... Are you as ossified and repetitive there as here?

Poofybutt said:
In a way you are both right, you can't discount that what Slomo said isn't true, pain is certainly part of the Masochist's sexual profile, but like me and Dogboy said, so is humiliation, shame and embarrassment. I think there might be a conflation of terms going on here, just like how not all AB behaviours describe the behaviours of DL's and vice versa, hence the joint term ABDL. Perhaps a better term here would be Erotic Humiliation or simply a Humiliation fetish, especially if having pain inflicted upon you isn't one of your diapered fantasies.

If your relationship with diapers does in fact contain some humiliation scenarios, which they seem to based on your recent clarification, then yes, you may in fact have some Masochistic tendencies, but you may also simply be interested in erotic humiliation or you may possess a humiliation fetish in addition to your fetish for diapers. Once again, I think maybe talking with your therapist about this would be a good way of gaining perspective.

Agreed. Masocists can include dl, but dl by itself is not masochism.

So can I stop being a masochistic?

makena43 said:
So can I stop being a masochistic?

Probably not, every time you get excited about the thought of getting caught wearing diapers reinforces it.

So am I stuck being a Del and a masochistic for life?

makena43 said:
So am I stuck being a Del and a masochistic for life?

Well, most of us here are not extremely well versed in masochism, so I don't believe it's a good idea to be asking us here.

We are however, well versed in being dl. And yeah, that part isn't ever going to go away.

Shame and humiliation are not enjoyable feelings so I can't imagine people actually enjoying them. Of course, I don't understand human nature all that well, so I guess there might be some people who actually desire to have bad feelings, but I think for most ABDLs who fantasize about shame and humiliation those feelings are not real. They are a pretense to hide the real shame and humiliation of being discovered as someone that enjoys wearing and using diapers. In a typical ABDL humiliation fantasy, being spanked and diapered in front of a classroom full of students, the feelings this fantasy produces would be feelings of excitement and pleasure and not shame and humiliation. If it actually happened in real life the ABDL would be careful to pretend he/she was thoroughly humiliated to hide the fact that he/she was actually enjoying it, which would cause real humiliation.

Anyway, I think the thing for you is to stop making labels so important in your life. You are only stuck being a human. You have some common thoughts and desires and some uncommon ones. Show me someone who only has common thoughts and desires and I will show you a very boring person.

So according to orbaby I have to accept that I am a masochist and a diaper and my tharpist can help me to less it's power over me.

makena43 said:
So according to orbaby I have to accept that I am a masochist and a diaper and my tharpist can help me to less it's power over me.

Or Drifters advice, or mine, or any of the other's advice too. Again, you can't just look at any one person's advice and think that's the single magic bullet that will solve the issue at hand.

I agree maybe my tharpist can answer it. I just want to know if I am a masochist and am I trying to get rid of something that will go away.I do agree my diaper lover side will never die. So in the end maybe I am making. Myself feel bad because. You can't get rid of being a masochist

makena43 said:
I agree maybe my tharpist can answer it. I just want to know if I am a masochist and am I trying to get rid of something that will go away.I do agree my diaper lover side will never die. So in the end maybe I am making. Myself feel bad because. You can't get rid of being a masochist

Labels are labels we don't normally all fit into the same box and not all boxes with labels are what we are.
There are so many shades of grey I feel were a mix like summer 80% DL some are 10% adult babys there's no set what you are what you need to be.
We all have certain degrees of tendencies.

I feel some of the embarrassment or humiliation comes from childhood possibly where are you were shamed and wearing diapers or parents did such things to get you to stop wetting the bed or wetting their pants.
I've heard told that the same endorphins are generated on Pleasure or pain at least I've read that somewhere.
So for some it was a way of getting attention any type of attention and as we know children crave attention whether negative or positive.
So I can understand the humiliation and shaming.
We all experience different things growing up I still remember being forced into diapers and that was a fantasy of mine for a long time because that was the pattern that was burned into my being.
And I am no way a masochist I don't want to experience painter or hurting anyone or myself.
But there are some things that I do fantasize about like having an accident then being forced back into Pampers.
I did experience some teasing as a kid being told I better run home and get my baby bonnet on.
Your mommie take care of the baby.

So sometimes that can manifest into a fantasy even though it wasn't pleasant at the time you're reliving a part of what was going on when you were a kid.
It doesn't make me a masochist it's just one facet of what a part of me as you have many facets about what you are.
As some boys were forced to wear little girl dresses and diapers and so they really have that part of it they're sissies.
Not meant in the negative way it's just what they experienced.
When I was put back into diapers at first time I had feelings of something I missed it felt so good to me kind of being taken care of.
But then the shame came in me being an older kid in diapers so I hit I was ashamed.
But it triggered in me I wanted to be a baby from that point on love taking care of cuddled.
We all came to this from different roads we may have by different experiences or even similar experiences but we are all individuals.
The trick is accepting yourself knowing this is how we are.
And understand the big thing is we change as we go along we get different likes and dislikes some may try on a dress and then they like dresses.Some may try panties and then they enjoy panties we are all different.
There is no right or wrong you you're just you as we all are we may be similar but we're still our own individuals.
So take care try not to analyze this so much I've spent 52 years trying to figure out what happened and I've come to realize it doesn't matter.
It just happened.

Foxkits, I think your point on my childhood is right. So maybe I am not a masochist. I don't want pain at all. But why does my body work with being caught. Wearing a diaper vs. Some thought about girls body or she is telling you she loves you.

makena43 said:
Foxkits, I think your point on my childhood is right. So maybe I am not a masochist. I don't want pain at all. But why does my body work with being caught. Wearing a diaper vs. Some thought about girls body or she is telling you she loves you.

THAT is a question only your therapist will be able to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back