what diaper for stuffie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My stuffie has started having bedwetting accidents and I need to diaper him. It's a small bear that I had when I was a real baby.

What baby diaper would you put on a stuffie?

How small is he?
The only thing I can think of is diapers for premature babies. Pampers sell them.

Oh, he's not that small. 16" around the waist. I was mostly wondering what were the best looking diapers around. I don't think I want to go as far as buying a vintage one, but the all plastic backed one did look much better than the "modern" ones.

Sounds like you have to go shopping and find something nice for him. :smile1:

What is his name btw?

His name is Nounours (rough translation would be beary-bear). I'm not much of an AB, but I value him as a prized personal memorabilia. I figured diapering him, as he is always exposed in my sleeping room, would be a good way to have a diaper somewhat inconspicuously exposed in my house. This said, the wife will see right through it and most likely complain a bit, lol.

My bear is big enough that he needs to wear a small plastic ATN. I find they fit and work pretty good for him, without going overboad on absorption and cost.

0d4a240e-fecd-4418-aa90-315d9aed7846.jpg
This is what mine wears always.

That's a bigish stuffy then!

I dunno if it's any help, but my favorite bunny stuffie fits well in a size 2 baby diaper.

I wanna say he's maybe 8-10 inches around the waist.

If you wanna test some sizing, they sell Huggies sample packs for $1 in a bunch of places. I would think size 3-4 would be good

I really want to put my Tails and Sonic plushies in diapers but size 1 is too big for them. Tails is around 30 cm tall and Sonic is 35 cm tall. Should I try newborn diapers or doll diapers?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back