have an dilemma dl and ab mixed feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dltrainer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

i have an specie of dilemma , happen that some weeks ago was wearing diaper and watching some YouTube videos mostly music videos and later i switched or looked by some cartoons videos but by first time i felt something like i was going in time and felt. Like in my 10s it was so nice the feeling and first time i felt that i was thinking if i could be also AB or sort of by that i do not really know and i am currently dl but. Perhaps could be ab too i do not know what do you think

greetings

Hi dltrainer,

From the sounds of things you might just have a little side in addition to your DL side. I think this is fairly common, I've heard of DL's who have discovered AB or Little tendencies as they got more comfortable with wearing, I've also heard of AB's who developed a DL side as well, though this is rarer as often times, those two things are part and parcel.

Cartoons certainly help me regress too. If I'm watching the right ones, I'm transported back to when I was a real baby or a little kid. Sounds like childish things and cartoons have the same effect on you.

I don't know if I would call your discovery full on AB however, the behaviours you described don't veer too far towards the infantile, I mean, do you have a desire to be babied, are there other elements of baby-life that resonate with you? I think the answer based on your post is a no, but you do definitely seem to have a little side as evidenced by how the cartoons brought you back to a time that you were young. If this regressive, nostalgic feeling was nice, I'd definitely encourage you to follow up on it, try playing with the toys you enjoyed when you were a kid of around 10 or try embracing diaper time with a sense of childlike wonder, if that does anything for you then it's an absolute certainty, you're not only a DL but a Little as well.

Good luck to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back