• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi from satin and lace lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

satinfeel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi I am new to this site, good to find a world beyond my closed world. I wear wet diapers 24/7 and always with plastic/satin pants over, i love them to be silky, satin with lace trim. I have been full time diaper user for 5 years now, it took about a year of deliberately wetting the bed and myself to convince my wife I needed to, this week she finally threw away the last remaining pairs of my underpants. I have told her that the only good quality waterproof pants I can get are the satin lace trimmed ones, she has bought me plastic pants occasionally but I make them leak. I feel I am heading more and more down the sissy pathway, but need to pull my wife with me, any ideas would be welcome.

Hello satinfeel and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back