Bad rash

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I have a very bad pinkish/red rash inside my rear that I can’t get rid of . Very big. Had it for a long time.... can someone try to help , would really appreciate it. Neosporin won’t work.

qwertyqwerty said:
I have a very bad pinkish/red rash inside my rear that I can’t get rid of . Very big. Had it for a long time.... can someone try to help , would really appreciate it. Neosporin won’t work.

This comes up a LOT. I'm going to help you the most I can by directing you to the search function.

qwertyqwerty said:

I had this once and the doc recommended some anti yeast meds, of all things. I also had a rash on my upper thigh and the dermatologist gave me some cream samples. I went to the pharmacy and it's basically jock itch cream. I have since used that inside me and have had good success.

Both rashes were non-diaper related.

Probably yeast. Get an antifungal creme and use liberally between your cheeks. You'll pretty much NEED to wear a diaper too, because that creme will give you a nice visible vertical stain on the back of your pants otherwise ;)

I've had that once, and that was not fun. Took about four days to heal.

Avoid using your diaper during the healing time if possible.

Shower every night and be sure to give a good lather there every time and dry thoroughly.

It’s not for everyone and definitely needs a test patch before going crazy with it but I find essential lavender oil gets rid of any infection based rash on me.

It is expensive and powerful stuff though so spot test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back