what's the difference between the pampers size 6 , 6+ and 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammies12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
i live in ireland and the size 7 came not too long ago, but i'm not sure which one is the best.

Here are the ones that i could buy:

Pampers Size 6 (Baby Dry)
Pampers Size 6+ (Baby Dry)

and finally

Pampers Size 7 Baby Dry (yeah, not cruisers)

if someone could compare those three (pros , cons etc) that would be awesome :p

It's probably more of a gimmick than anything else as there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference from my experience.

I have never tried 6+ as it's not a thing in the US just size 6 (biggest baby diaper size from most baby diaper companies), and size 7 Pampers, and the difference is probably something like an inch more in length and an inch bigger in the size that they fit, which is supposed to fit a larger size toddler.

Mostly though a larger size allows the company to sell less diapers for the same amount of money as a smaller size, like how with Luvs size 6 you get 21 diapers in a pack, and size 5 is a few more.

Really though Baby Diapers don't fit most of us and if we can get them to fit they only last a short amount of time, so most of us aren't experienced in this area.

As far as things go besides sizing, they will all have a very similar look and have the same features.

There all much of a muchness really, the size 6 and 6+ are the same size, the + is a bit more absorbent for over night or heavy wetters, the size 7 is only marginaly bigger than the 6, mibby a cm longer and wider, no where near an inch.

I also compared all sizes once. The sizes 6, 6+ and 7 are all the same. Last year, the sizes 6 and 6+ is got smaller so that the size 7 has the same size like the old size 6 diapers. Now there is a size 8 and all are interested wich dimensions these size has.

happiesxxl said:
Not sure why they want to make all these sizes available when they really arent any bigger.

however, there is a "true" size 7 baby diaper. It is the same size as GoodNites XL:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/565524...h_query=disposable diapers&ref=sr_gallery-1-6

Because they can charge the same amount of money for less diapers in the pack if it's a "larger size"; I can attest that they are making them smaller than before even if they don't seem like it; if you compare a diaper from 2013 or 2014 in size 6 to one from 2016 or 2017 you will notice the newer ones are marginally smaller on the outside and also appear to have a smaller absorbent inner section.

Pampers (Cruisers at least) happen to have the year printed on them , so that's how you can check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back