• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL / Diaperfur from The Netherlands checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rind

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi guys,

Just a short introduction of a Dutch diaper wolf dude.

I've been involved in the Dutch DL and furry community for quite a while
but I think it's time to move to a larger community now.
Hello world! :)

Being a DL is something I keep very private. Only a few friends and my BF know about it.
My furry side however is quite different: I'm very open about it, I travel across the globe, visiting many furry conventions, both for pleasure and business.

I got hard wired to diapers when I had to start using them again around the age of 12 due to a little bed wetting problem.
Now I wear them as often as I can but not 24/7.

Next to DL and fur, I'm a bit of a foodie, culture freak and psychonaut.

I'm looking forward getting more connected to the global ABDL community!

Hi Rind, welcome.
Nice to meet another Nederlander here!

What made you decide to go out into the big wide world? And is your business related to the furry scene?

Hi and welcome to the site. It sounds like you live and interesting if not, amazing life. Go for it!

Hey! Welcome to the site, Rind!

I've not ventured far beyond Amsterdam, but I really love that city -- it's a foodie, culture-freak, phychonaut's paradise (apart from all the dumb tourists)! Last time I was there, I popped in to a little cafe and had a sandwich so delicious it brought a tear to my eye. You don't get that in London. :-/

So... what's life like in your neck of the Netherlands? Welcome again -- I hope you have fun here! :)

Makubird said:
Hi Rind, welcome.
Nice to meet another Nederlander here!

What made you decide to go out into the big wide world? And is your business related to the furry scene?

Thanks!
I noticed ADISC has more varied topics compared to the Dutch forums. I also travel a lot so it might be nice to get involved in the international ABDL scene a bit more.
Yes, the furry and cosplay community are one of the target groups of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back