Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi everybody. I'm going to try and float around this forum again a little more. The reddit /r/ABDL stole my attention away for a while because it was quick and easy to keep on track with. I have since decided to unsubscribe from them because It appears that they aren't capable of enduring opposing views.

One of the things I have liked about this place is there has always seemed to be a political divide and yet the community has managed to maintain the different views (at least what I remember).

In recent threads on reddit, it appears that the moment you voice an opinion on a weak spot (I.E. the law suite between ABU and Tykables over the use of the word "Space" in Tykables diaper product). The community downvotes you to hell just because they disagree, and apparently even bans some people. I always felt like a down vote should be used when something was particularly bad, such as dangerous or demeaning advice/comments. I guess if something doesn't fit your world view anymore, you can't just let it slide down the feed.

So I'm done with that. I'm going to return to people who in my opinion are more sophisticated.

Hello and I'll try my best to stick around.

Welcome back Tyger!

Welcome back. Cute avatar you got there. :D

amon said:
Welcome back. Cute avatar you got there. :D

Thanks, I have had it for a while, but I haven't been around to sport it very much lately.

Tyger said:
Thanks, I have had it for a while, but I haven't been around to sport it very much lately.

Sorry buddy but since you've been gone, not only can we down vote members, but we can actually contract a Mafia hit on them, something I've had to do to you just now! Yes, that's what happens to good members who suddenly leave. I'd be careful about accepting packages that arrive at your door.....

Glad to see you back, friend.

dogboy said:
Sorry buddy but since you've been gone, not only can we down vote members, but we can actually contract a Mafia hit on them, something I've had to do to you just now! Yes, that's what happens to good members who suddenly leave. I'd be careful about accepting packages that arrive at your door.....

Glad to see you back, friend.

Lol, I'll watch my back dogboy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back