• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lilysaur: an Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilysaur

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hi! I'm Lilysaur. I am kinda a nerd, I love learning new things. My main focus is in chemistry (hopefully getting a job in this) and languages. I play video games when I'm not busy or I read books. I played in band through my first year of college and am classically trained in music, even dabbling in music production for a while. I hope to find a career in Agronomy after college. I have been an ABDL for a few years now and I hope to make plenty of friends in this community. Anyway, I hope to meet plenty of people and make good friendships with people who share similar interests!

Lilysaur said:
Hi! I'm Lilysaur. I am kinda a nerd, I love learning new things. My main focus is in chemistry (hopefully getting a job in this) and languages. I play video games when I'm not busy or I read books. I played in band through my first year of college and am classically trained in music, even dabbling in music production for a while. I hope to find a career in Agronomy after college. I have been an ABDL for a few years now and I hope to make plenty of friends in this community. Anyway, I hope to meet plenty of people and make good friendships with people who share similar interests!

Welcome to the site Lilysaur! That was a great intro. Is Lilysaur a kind of dinosaur? :) I know of at least one other classical musician here. What languages do you study? I'm sure you will make many friends here.

Sorry if I asked too many questions. :)

You sounds like a cool dude. What games do you play, and what kind of music did you play?

Hi Lilysaur Is the name a mix of your name and Bubasaur, By chance?

Welcome to Adisc. I'm a farmer from Southeast Missouri growing rice, soybeans and corn. What kind of Agronomy career are you looking for.

Welcome, glad to see I’m not the only one who is also looking at chemistry for a career (I’m starting college this fall :p). You mentioned doing some music production of your own, what kind of music do you write?

Yep, I'm another classical musician, major in organ performance with study in piano and choral conducting. Welcome to the site.

Musician here as well! I'm a horn player. What instrument do you play?

Maxx said:
Sorry. Splurted coffee out my nose on that one.

Oh... and a belated welcome to Lilysaur!

Besides playing coffee out your nose, there is an abstract and silly instrument you can play with your nose, the Nose Flute. I've seen it played in jug bands. Maybe P. D. Q. Bach wrote something for the nose flute.

Haha....cool song and good find! As for Gracie, sounds like she got a lot more action singing in a band than I every did, except for when I was in college and in a band, but that's another story for another time. Play on nose flute. Play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back