Diaper sighting in my living room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
Along with enjoying diapers, one of our other compelling pastimes is eating our own.

This is so true!

And people wonder why women avoid these places.

Follow up to my original post: Last night my wife and I were driving home after dinner and a movie and my wife mentions that once again our son and his girlfriend are coming over on Sunday....after a brief pause my wife says "I hope she doesn't intend to show us her diapered crotch again"
Me; ""so you saw that too?"
My wife: how in the hell could you miss it"
Me: "do you think she did it on purpose?"
My wife: " I don't know....I'd like not to think so...it appeared as she wasn't aware that her skirt had slipped up so high"
Me: "I don't know either....but it was a little weird"
PAUSE:
My wife: "I guess we have another diaper wearer in the family"
Me: "so what time are they coming over? Are we cooking?"

Last edited:
chuckiebdl said:
Follow up to my original post: Last night my wife and I were driving home after dinner and a movie and my wife mentions that once again our son and his girlfriend are coming over on Sunday....after a brief pause my wife says "I hope she doesn't intend to show us her diapered crotch again"
Me; ""so you saw that too?"
My wife: how in the hell could you miss it"
Me: "do you think she did it on purpose?"
My wife: " I don't know....I'd like not to think so...it appeared as she wasn't aware that her skirt had slipped up so high"
Me: "I don't know either....but it was a little weird"
PAUSE:
My wife: "I guess we have another diaper wearer in the family"
Me: "so what time are they coming over? Are we cooking?"

OMG, so your wife is a total creep as well. What a pervert- just like you. Or maybe not, just like we were saying. So you noticed, so what. And apparently so did you wife. Apparently she has sight as well.

Does his gf know you wear diapers?

- - - Updated - - -

What's so creepy? She likes to wear diapers too.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe your wife should tell her nicely that if she needs to change her diaper it's OK.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to let her know where the wipes are and let her know where to put her wet diaper.

My question is this is your son a DL? Does your son know about you side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. If they both like to wear diapers and you do too then why not just relax.

Are we all just overlooking the fact that OP has a history of posting weird/improbable diaper sightings?

irnub said:
Are we all just overlooking the fact that OP has a history of posting weird/improbable diaper sightings?
Lol too true...

Even if this was/is true leave her alone and stop posting all over about it lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

t
irnub said:

Part 1: I just relay them as I see/experience them
Part 2: Who the hell are you to question my life experiences and/or related post?

Try telling her you like her shoelaces sometimes. If she is on tumbler she will know the phrase and recognize a fellow kinkster.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back