Diaper sighting in my living room

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My 33 yr old son came over with his 34 yr old girlfriend on Saturday evening to hang out and watch a movie. His girlfriend is very cute, very smart and very tiny as she’s only 5 foot tall and weighs roughly 105lbs is wearing a pink t-shirt and denim skirt. They settle in on the love-seat as we sit around talking about various things drinking a glass or two of wine before we play the movie. His girlfriend is sitting crosslegged next to my son on the love-seat which is angled off to my left. Due to the way she is sitting (cross legged) I can clearly see up her skirt (yay for me)…it is at this point that it becomes very evident that she’s wearing a diaper (super yay for me)...From what I could see of the print it appeared to be a Goodnites (the print with the flowers and the owl). I'm now very intrigued!

a lot of people have suggested ladies are more often wearing pullups during their period, usually for added protection.

Her small size would make youth pullups a much easier option.

probably fiction unless she is abdl herself

"probably fiction"?

- - - Updated - - -

ryan2127 said:
probably fiction unless she is abdl herself
"probably fiction"?

I wonder where this registers on the creepy meter?

dogboy said:

I think this registers a solid 5.5 on the creep-o-meter.

My creep radar just broke.

I hate to dissolution anyone's "creep meter" but when I state to be "intrigued" I'm stating it as I'm in a quandary as to answer the question is she a dl? ab?abdl? or as some has stated is she wearing for convenience? I don't have any other clues to tell otherwise.....all I can state is that she was wearing a pull up.

Doubtful that you will actually find out. I don't think she would want to discuss kinks with her boyfriends father.

dogboy said:

Agreed, accidentally seeing something like that is one thing but it sounds like the OP is seeking it out & wanting us to be proud of him for doing so. I’m sorry but I for one am NOT impressed, her diapers are her business & it’s probably best if the OP keeps his eyes to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, this situation is a little creepy, but ehy is everyone treating like the OP has done something wrong? It's his son's girlfriend that sat cross legged while wearing diaper.

And seriously, the easiest and fastest way for the OP to find out would be to man up and just ask her.

I don't think it's all that creepy. It's a woman in his house who is not related to him who crossed her legs in a way to expose her special undies. Being a guy, one can't help but be drawn to the view. How many of you have seen a woman bend over and seen a thong? I have.

WTF are you doing looking up your son's g/f's skirt for?

Hella creepy. Dirty old man territory.

OaktownBaby said:
WTF are you doing looking up your son's g/f's skirt for?

Hella creepy. Dirty old man territory.

How is that dirty old man? It's pretty normal for a guy to notice a woman when she puts part of her body on open display like that.

one should be careful. Society now a days looks like that can result in you being tossed in the slammer and charged for sexual harassment and you being labeled a sexual predator for life do you want that now? However eyes do the strangest things ya know. If you get a judge on a bad day your life will be ruined.

dogboy said:

High enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back