Diapers that are like tykables

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I absolutely love the tykables overnights but with their pain in the A long shipping and out of stock i want to find a comparable diaper i have tried preschools, barebum, cushies, cuddlz, and lavender. There are so many to choose from i was thinking about little pawz?

BrandenDL4ever said:
I absolutely love the tykables overnights but with their pain in the A long shipping and out of stock i want to find a comparable diaper i have tried preschools, barebum, cushies, cuddlz, and lavender. There are so many to choose from i was thinking about little pawz?

What is it you like about tykables? Their size range? Padding thickness? Capacity? Print?

Barebum and mydiaper would be my first suggestions if you are looking for a diaper with a similar fit and padding thickness.

Little Paws are very nice and have a fairly similar fit, but the padding is easily twice as thick when dry.

bambinod said:
What is it you like about tykables? Their size range? Padding thickness? Capacity? Print?

Barebum and mydiaper would be my first suggestions if you are looking for a diaper with a similar fit and padding thickness.

Little Paws are very nice and have a fairly similar fit, but the padding is easily twice as thick when dry.

If little paws are thicker then tykable thats great the thicker the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrandenDL4ever said:
If little paws are thicker then tykable thats great the thicker the better

I was just trying to point out differences that may matter to you, since you appeared to be looking for "something similar", not "something better" ;)

I've found that circumstances matter when choosing what to wear. I can't wear too thick of a diaper to work for example, as it gets a bit crushing under my work pants.

bambinod said:
I was just trying to point out differences that may matter to you, since you appeared to be looking for "something similar", not "something better" ;)

I've found that circumstances matter when choosing what to wear. I can't wear too thick of a diaper to work for example, as it gets a bit crushing under my work pants.

I Agree. I want something either comparable or better for my play diaper but when i wear for none pleasure i just go with an M4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
Little Pawz is a good choice. I wear them when I'm at my friend Josh's place. His mom diapers both of us. I'm moving in this week with them to be Josh's diapered brother.

Sounds so lovely! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back