Tykables Overnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
For a little while, Tykables were listed as “shipping mid-February” but today they are listed as “Unavailable”. This is very disappointing because at no point were they ever “in-stock”. With how long people waited to receive product from the 1st batch, I’m very disappointed that they continue to be in short supply. I was planning on ordering a case on Monday because I had heard really good things about them but now I’m not so sure I want to even bother once they do become available again.

Here’s hoping that ABUniverse puts out an amazing product with their PeekABU diaper because it looks like that’s the next new diaper I’m going to be able to try.

I’m starting to think that the writing is on the wall for Tykables. With the delays in getting product in, the bad press regarding their physical store not being wanted by the locals & being sued by ABUniverse over their Space Cadet diaper, is it only a matter of time before they close up shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely loved the overnights when I actually received them but i waited forever i still have one in my stash and absolutely refuse to wear it just for the diaper collection side of me. I really hope they dont close and can get their products produced faster

Bokeh said:
For a little while, Tykables were listed as “shipping mid-February” but today they are listed as “Unavailable”. This is very disappointing because at no point were they ever “in-stock”. With how long people waited to receive product from the 1st batch, I’m very disappointed that they continue to be in short supply.

Sounds like another good advertisement for "don't take pre-orders". But then Tykables is frequently out-of-stock. It's unfortunate though, I don't like to see innovative designers like Tykables struggle. From a purely selfish point-of-view, it reduces the product variety we all have access to.

It's possible they have taken enough pre-orders to mostly or completely consume the inventory they are waiting on though.

I ordered two bags and they shipped pretty quick. (They got stuck in the weather for a few days but no biggie). I should of ordered a case because the new ones are awesome!!!

babyblueblanket said:
I ordered two bags and they shipped pretty quick. (They got stuck in the weather for a few days but no biggie). I should of ordered a case because the new ones are awesome!!!

"new ones"? As in the overnights? Or did you get some of the "2017/2018 model" ones that are supposed to be thicker than the original overnights?

bambinod said:
"new ones"? As in the overnights? Or did you get some of the "2017/2018 model" ones that are supposed to be thicker than the original overnights?

The 2017/2018 model. They are thicker. The sizing runs a bit bigger than the old models which makes them fit perfect in my opinion and the re-designed taping system is excellent!

I have had the large overnights for a while and really enjoy them, very absorbent! Last week I ordered a bag of mediums to test out the sizing and had a $5 off code from a review I left on the site. They shipped very quickly and as an unexpected surprise, the shipping was free. The mediums fit a little snug, but they are my new favorite. They hold a lot before a leak and are discreet while dry. Also, they are very babyish, which is growing on me.

I'm wondering if this hurts their physical store in Mt. Prospect. I was planing on buying a case from them soon since I don't live too far away.

Bokeh said:
For a little while, Tykables were listed as “shipping mid-February” but today they are listed as “Unavailable”. This is very disappointing because at no point were they ever “in-stock”. With how long people waited to receive product from the 1st batch, I’m very disappointed that they continue to be in short supply. I was planning on ordering a case on Monday because I had heard really good things about them but now I’m not so sure I want to even bother once they do become available again.

Here’s hoping that ABUniverse puts out an amazing product with their PeekABU diaper because it looks like that’s the next new diaper I’m going to be able to try.

I’m starting to think that the writing is on the wall for Tykables. With the delays in getting product in, the bad press regarding their physical store not being wanted by the locals & being sued by ABUniverse over their Space Cadet diaper, is it only a matter of time before they close up shop?

This is the worst news EVER!!! I love Tykable Overnights. They were anyhow. Someone start a tweet storm to get ABuniverse to drop their specious lawsuit!!!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
This is the worst news EVER!!! I love Tykable Overnights. They were anyhow. Someone start a tweet storm to get ABuniverse to drop their specious lawsuit!!!

Tykables already complied with the temporary restraining order by removing reference to "Space" in their upcoming diaper release. They're just "Cadets" now and everything can proceed as normal.

They actually had stock in mid-February for everything except for XL, but it sold out pretty quick. Quicker than I could get my tax return back. They’ve updated it now to show more arriving in March. Unfortunately, I think because they sold out so quick no one knew they were restocked and some folks like yourself assumed the stock never came in. Selling out of stock so quickly is never fun for a store owner but it hardly means they’ll be closing up shop. It means business is bigger than expected.

- - - Updated - - -

It is possible that they keep stock for the website and storefront separate and so they may have stock in the store.

They Just came in stock at Nappies R Us... Bagged myself a few bags... even though still got 2 bags of the older version.... Looking forward to receiving tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back