Bought my girlfriend (who is non-ABDL) diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So I posted about this a little while ago, I told my girlfriend that I like diapers. She took it well and we are still together. We haven’t begun to incoporate it into our relationship and this fact has always made me a little nervous. So there is only one way to keep moving with it, and that’s to actually do it. So I asked her about a day ago if she would let me put her in a diaper one day. Her exact words were “Sure.” I then asked her if she ever thought anyone was going to ask her that again. She then replied with “I figured you would at some point.” So here I am. She is so far fine with me introducing her to it and looks like it’s going to happen. So my next step was to buy her diapers hopefully something she would like, Hopefully? *crossing fingers* if not I can live with it.

So I bought her a sample of ABU lavenders with the scent, I don’t think she has ever heard of a ABDL company before and probably has no idea that these types of diapers even exist. I’m pretty sure that she thinks I try and just fit myself into a large baby diaper from time to time. Which is true... but I know she has no clue that they are adult sized.

My plan is once these arrive is to just give her the package and have her open it when we have some alone time. I’ll tell her that since she is willing to try diapers with me i’ll give her the full experience and try to make her as comfortable as possible. I’ll lie her down, wipe her, powder her, and then finally put the diaper on her. This way we can just hangout, play video games, maybe watch a movie. I’ll try and encourage her to wet it but if she doesn’t want too, that’s up to her and I understand. Hopefully something interesting will come of it.

If you guys got any other idea about what we can do? Or anything else I might be missing? Will post back with how it went, but going to need for them to arrive first.

Update: Asked her how she feels about lavender while writing this, she loves lavender, so the scent is a go. Also came up with another question, what do you think she will think about plastic backed diapers compared to cloth backed? Another question to ask when we get there I guess.

Sounds like you're on the right path. My only thought is to maybe open them first then present them (or one) to her. A box might think she's getting something else.

Hi BabyLink9,

Congratulations on finding an accepting girlfriend. I have had a few in my past and I currently have a Mommy friend who cares for me, so I know how awesome it can be to have somebody who understands. You not only have an understanding girlfriend, but one who is willing to engage in diaper wearing with you, that's a rarity, you are very lucky.

With regards to your questions, I think you have the right mindset and the right idea regarding how to proceed already. You've already ordered the diapers and you more a less have her blessing, she's interested in wearing for you and trying it out, so yeah, exactly like you said, let her open the diapers on her own time and wait for her to come to you. When she comes to you, that is your incentive to make good and have a wonderful time diapering her up. I definitely think forcing the issue is a good way to make things uncomfortable, so feeling things out, finding the right time and granting her the agency of when to open the diapers and when to engage is a really positive and healthy way of starting to incorporate this into your time together.

As far as what you guys can do when you're all diapered up together, the sky is the limit. My only advice would be that you maybe try to figure out your itinerary together beforehand and of course, to be open to whatever she wants to try. Sometimes, even my Mommy needs a break from caring for me, so I'll just diaper up and watch a movie with her, padded movie time is always fun :eek:

I'm also sure she'll adore the Lavender diapers, they have a very feminine design and the scent is really quite lovely, they're also an ABU diaper, that's as good a beginner diaper as any, you'll be setting the bar high for diaper quality.

How much she enjoys a plastic backed diaper over a cloth-backed diaper is hard to judge. I take it this is her first time wearing? If so, then she probably won't have a preference. The usual preference I think tends to be plastic backed, they are a lot more thick and far more babyish and utilitarian, but if she has no preference or prior experience you never know. She might find them too thick or too much like a baby diaper and if that's not her thing she might prefer something more discrete in the future, of course, this is just speculation on my part. If I had a partner who introduced me to diapers and she started me off with a thick, plastic backed, ABU brand diaper I'd be on cloud nine, no other diaper would suffice from that point on.

So, as far as advice goes, you seem to have a good handle on things already. I hope the diapers arrive safely and timely and you guys have some wonderful diapered moments together :)

Make it all about her. Give here what she wants, and please here sexually, all while she is diapered. This is fastest, and most sure fire way to have her associate adult diapers with anything good. Careful though, you might get her hooked.

Slomo said:
Make it all about her. Give here what she wants, and please here sexually, all while she is diapered. This is fastest, and most sure fire way to have her associate adult diapers with anything good. Careful though, you might get her hooked.

I don't think sex right off the bat is a good idea. I think you should slowly work your way to that, if at all.

So I just had the longest conversation with her that I had no idea I was going to happen after I made my first post. The moment felt right and she was willing to talk about things. So we ended up discussing me buying them. She is willing to try wetting, and willing to wear. We talked about plastic vs cloth and she has no opinion yet. I’m probably just over thinking most of this and getting extremely excited. We decided that this weekend we are going to try it. I find myself getting very anxious thinking she won’t but if she doesn’t that’s ok. I love her for accepting me. Wish me luck, I’ll let ya’ll know how it goes.

BabyLink9 said:
I love her for accepting me. Wish me luck, I’ll let ya’ll know how it goes.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

BabyLink9 said:
My plan is once these arrive is to just give her the package and have her open it when we have some alone time. I’ll tell her that since she is willing to try diapers with me i’ll give her the full experience and try to make her as comfortable as possible. I’ll lie her down, wipe her, powder her, and then finally put the diaper on her. This way we can just hangout, play video games, maybe watch a movie. I’ll try and encourage her to wet it but if she doesn’t want too, that’s up to her and I understand. Hopefully something interesting will come of it.

I'm not quite sure about the wiping, powdering and diapering part. If it was my boyfriend who did that, that would be super awkward.

It might be best to give her one or two and let her try them in private first....The whole act of being diapered by someone else the first time is hard enough after you've being wearing for sometime. You may need to give her time to see if she is truly ready to wear diapers and then even more ready to submit herself to being diapered.

Last edited:
Adiba said:
I'm not quite sure about the wiping, powdering and diapering part. If it was my boyfriend who did that, that would be super awkward.

Unfortunately the best way to get a great fitting, comfy diaper on your first try is going to be having someone else diaper you...

I think I would skip the lotion and powder the first few times, to make the process quicker. Try to maintain eye-contact as much as possible also. Provide a long t-shirt to wear that can completely cover her diaper.

and cuddle. loooooots of cuddle.

Adiba said:

We actually talked it over, and she said she was willing to go ahead with all this.

I Think your Girlfriend being so accepting is awesome. And wanting to try it I think my wife has a hunch I like diapers because she always makes comments about them when I have any small accidents. now I just have to find a perfect time to bring it up to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back