Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new!

Default Hi I'm new!

Well, I just joined this site and it looks fairly large. I'm an active rper on the web page and I enjoy socializing with others as well as watching a good Broncos (American) football game. Trust me, we don't win very often rofl!!

I also have a diaper fetish so I'm trying to explore it and see why I have it. It's awkward being a teenager and all.

Well I'm sure the community will be happy to answer any questions - so just fire away. Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Welcome, then. I'm also new, and it's a good site for the most part. Unusually insightful, given the state of the internet these days. lol

Well, you've got the meme in the signature, so I'm going to assume you're a fellow dramacrat/EDiot.
    Welcome aboard.

Actually, I'm a conservative but my siggy just made me laugh lol. I was wondering, does anyone know a way to make the thickest kind of diapers? I'm talking so thick that it bulges out and almost forces you to crawl, thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Actually, I'm a conservative but my siggy just made me laugh lol. I was wondering, does anyone know a way to make the thickest kind of diapers? I'm talking so thick that it bulges out and almost forces you to crawl, thick.
    First of all, welcome to the site! As for your question. To make diapers that thick, either, buy a bunch of cloth diapers, or if you want disposables, double up >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Welcome to the site.

If you want a really thick disposable diaper, check out:
    Abri Form X PLus
    XP Medical - Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Adult Diapers

or

Secure X Plus
    X-Plus Adult Diaper : Secure Personal Care

If you want to make those even thicker, add a stuffer/booster. I've found this one to be the best.
    Abri Let Maxi
    XP Medical - Abena Abri-San Incontinence Pads

Hope this helps