Any updates on Peekabu diaper release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just curious if anyone has heard any updates on when ABU Peekabu may be available. It was originally going to be late last year, then delayed to mid-February. Now, mid-February is slipping away and I haven’t heard any updates. Anyone hear anything?

pampersman said:
Just curious if anyone has heard any updates on when ABU Peekabu may be available. It was originally going to be late last year, then delayed to mid-February. Now, mid-February is slipping away and I haven’t heard any updates. Anyone hear anything?

Not sure on the Peek-ABU, but they did somewhat recently get a minor restock in, and I was able to reorder my large preschool plastic in the nick of time. (was down to my last bag, and those are the only diaper I like to wear to work every day!)

So if there's something else ABU you were waiting for, you might want to take a look and see what they have in.

I've been waiting in these and the Abu Simple Ultra too.

I sure hope that they at least shipped before now. It is Chinese New Year and all manufacturing will be shut down for around a month or so. If they didn't ship them before now, it will probably be another couple of months before we see them.

I have the funny feeling that the folks at abu are getting really restless on these past few shipments, I wouldn't be surprised to see them start to really think about manufacturing in the US, especially since the corporate tax rate has decreased and there are business incentives to bring home jobs to the US.

They are on the boat and headed to the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevor said:
On reddit, they indicated another delay, although they are en route and will begin arriving in North America on 3/5/18

It's ending up matching my "why you shouldn't take pre-orders" comments in previous threads. There will almost always be delays that are beyond your control, and these delays will string together with alarming regularity, to cause a very wide miss on your target product ship dates.

And it never reflects well on your business, or with your customers that often feel they were "promised" the product by a date you missed by a wide margin, regardless of whether or not you actually made a solid commitment. For some people, any shipping estimate you give will be remembered as a promise, no matter how you word it. That's just unavoidable.

Stick to your founding principles. You made them for a reason.

bambinod said:
It's ending up matching my "why you shouldn't take pre-orders" comments in previous threads. There will almost always be delays that are beyond your control, and these delays will string together with alarming regularity, to cause a very wide miss on your target product ship dates.

And it never reflects well on your business, or with your customers that often feel they were "promised" the product by a date you missed by a wide margin, regardless of whether or not you actually made a solid commitment. For some people, any shipping estimate you give will be remembered as a promise, no matter how you word it. That's just unavoidable.

Stick to your founding principles. You made them for a reason.

It seems pretty hard to argue with to me. There must be one but I can't recall the last time a pre-order situation worked without a hitch. To me (a relatively disinterested observer who hasn't bitten on any pre-order), that says that the negatives are remembered more strongly than the positives and they're not worth the downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back