vodka made me have an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
theguest said:
I’m not saying you intentionally gave me a traumatic stress flashback, but let’s keep discussion of that to a minimum. I need the diaper forum to be a safe place for me right now.

We thank you for your bravery and service and I apologize for any discomfort we caused you.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Was it autographed? Oooh, oooh, was it Brian Adams? I love Brian Adams.

You made a personal choice and no one is holding it against you. But that doesn't make you judge and jury over everyone else, which is what I would have lead with had the others not intervened.

We each of us to a certain extent believe that the world would be perfect if it worked the way we saw it but at the end of the day, to each their own.

LOL I was referring to a criminal record. Its a buzz killer that you do not get to walk with your classmates and banned from the senior prom and class trip also the state and Federal criminal sanctions. one of the boys had plans for military dashed and one other a prime sports scholarship to a div 2 school . FYI Not being judge or jury just purely saw age and the topic of the thread and stupid me for forgetting its a international website my bad.

I wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed. When I drink too much I really wet.

Age limits are heavily linked to the culture they're set in.
- drivers license
- consent to sex
- alcohol
- tobacco
- marriage
- emancipation
- draft

A lot of the time it seems to be linked (directly or indirectly) to religion or average education level.

A week or so ago I drank way too much (10+ drinks in a few hours) and ended up messing myself. Alas, I was not padded. Not fun. Would not recommend. In my defense it was an initiation of sorts, and I wouldn’t drink that much that fast again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back