• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Happily married to a DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinxilicious

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi everyone,

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm married to Fluffs and have been happily diapering him for seven years now.

Prior to meeting him, I was already quite into things that were out of the norm. ABDL was just never an interest. Since marrying Fluffs, I've come to appreciate the additional layers of trust and intimacy that come with being married to a DL, and not just accepting him, but participating in this aspect of our lives.

The non-DL stuff: I'm a romance novelist, happily making up words to pay the bills. I read, game, and obsess about genealogy.

My goal here is to contribute in a productive, positive, and reassuring way to conversations, particularly for people who love an ABDL, but aren't sure what they're "getting into." :)

That was a great intro Jinxilicious! It's always good to not only hear about an accepting spouse but also one who indulges himself! I see you have already gave someone some good advice and we look forward to you participating more. Lots of relationships here which teeter on diaper acceptance.

Greetings and Welcome! Looking forward to your participation and contributions to the forum.

Thanks so much, Scaramouche and RedStripeLvr! I really hope I can be a useful contributor. :)

Hi Jinxilicious! Welcome on board! I'm so happy to hear that you support your husband and that you love him, diapers and all. I would like to hear more about your experiences! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back